DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:15 am

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
Okay! Could l do Cinderella and Aurora please? l've got a really great story planned!
Sure Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:25 am

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
Do you need someone to do part 2 of volume 1?
Part 2 in vol.2 is open now ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:09 am

Put me up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Waiting for the parts for volume 2..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:18 pm

l know. l'll have it done by tomorrow morning. Sorry for the wait. l got started later than everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 pm

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
l know. l'll have it done by tomorrow morning. Sorry for the wait. l got started later than everyone else.
Thats ok Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:42 am

Ha ha ha! l've beaten the clock!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:27 am

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
Ha ha ha! l've beaten the clock!
I love it ;DD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 am

Did you understand the story?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 am

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
Did you understand the story?
Yes, I think so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:44 am

Yay! That's all l needed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 am

Come on guys, I really need those parts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:16 am

Vol.1 is done now, but I still need the parts for Vol.2 ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 pm

sorry i have to drop out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:13 am

100cooltina wrote:
sorry i have to drop out
Ok I will re-open the mep...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Finally can I say something!I had so much problems with the forum link!I'm so sorry! DX But I need the my part's lyrics because the link doesn't work so I need the lyrics to finnish my part.Is it possible?I'm os sorry again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:59 pm

TheKHSProduction wrote:
Finally can I say something!I had so much problems with the forum link!I'm so sorry! DX But I need the my part's lyrics because the link doesn't work so I need the lyrics to finnish my part.Is it possible?I'm os sorry again...
Do you mean that you can't download the link? ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:05 pm

I can take the last part with Lucille (A Monster in Paris) and Mother Gothel if you want me to. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
I can take the last part with Lucille (A Monster in Paris) and Mother Gothel if you want me to. ^^
Yes please Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:24 pm

WE NEED VOLM 3 <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:25 am

coffeexvictorain wrote:
WE NEED VOLM 3 <3
Haha, I am going to remove SwordHappyFox soon beacuse she haven't send me her part ^^

SwordHappyFox has till 6th April to send your part! Or I'll remove you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm

TheKHSProduction wrote:

Yes...I tried a couple of times but it doesn't work...is it possible to give me another link?Or maybe tell me which part of the song it is and the lyrics,I already have the full song so I could cut it into my part if it's possible....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:08 pm

TheKHSProduction wrote:
TheKHSProduction wrote:

Yes...I tried a couple of times but it doesn't work...is it possible to give me another link?Or maybe tell me which part of the song it is and the lyrics,I already have the full song so I could cut it into my part if it's possible....
Sure Smile
Does this work: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ag10cy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:54 pm

coffeexvictorain wrote:
WE NEED VOLM 3 <3
Haha, I am going to remove SwordHappyFox soon beacuse she haven't send me her part ^^

Well if SwordHappyFox, will not come though..May I have that persons part?
Alyonushka/Amalthea to see them, I am working video with them as matter of fact you can see them here..And if I do end up getting the part, I know to use Human-Ama..<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:06 am

coffeexvictorain wrote:
coffeexvictorain wrote:
WE NEED VOLM 3 <3

Well if SwordHappyFox, will not come though..May I have that persons part?
Alyonushka/Amalthea to see them, I am working video with them as matter of fact you can see them here..And if I do end up getting the part, I know to use Human-Ama..<3
Sure Smile I'll give you part 4 tomorrow

Last edited by AvatarDream on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next