DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:58 pm

SwordHappyFox wrote:
my part is Finished here http://www.mediafire.com/?mhxwwj92l76n5ny
Thankyou! Great job! I love your part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm

coffeexvictorain wrote:
coffeexvictorain wrote:
WE NEED VOLM 3 <3
Haha, I am going to remove SwordHappyFox soon beacuse she haven't send me her part ^^

SwordHappyFox has till 6th April to send your part! Or I'll remove you.

Well if SwordHappyFox, will not come though..May I have that persons part?
Alyonushka/Amalthea to see them, I am working video with them as matter of fact you can see them here..And if I do end up getting the part, I know to use Human-Ama..<3
Im sorry, but she did her part.. Lol x(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:39 pm

coffeexvictorain you can have mine if you want. I took it to help finishing this mep but I have a bunch of other project to do too so if you really want it, you might be able to finish your part sooner than I would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
coffeexvictorain you can have mine if you want. I took it to help finishing this mep but I have a bunch of other project to do too so if you really want it, you might be able to finish your part sooner than I would.

OH YES PLEASE <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:32 am

Sure =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Ok guys, you rellay needs to hurry up now! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 am

*sighs and curses her computer* No...Is it possible to have the lyrics of my^part?then I'll finnish it assap!I'm so sorry again...i think my computer has for the moment a problem with sendspace...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 am

TheKHSProduction wrote:
*sighs and curses her computer* No...Is it possible to have the lyrics of my^part?then I'll finnish it assap!I'm so sorry again...i think my computer has for the moment a problem with sendspace...
Sure, you have from "Mother looking at me" till "All the things she said all the things she said running through my head running through my head running through my head"

(2:40 - 3:06)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:11 pm

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!<3<3<3<3 Alright here's my part(Hallelujah!xD) not very good but at leas tit's here and I hope this MEP will be post soon!Thanks again! I love you
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ytqrek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:14 pm

TheKHSProduction wrote:
THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!<3<3<3<3 Alright here's my part(Hallelujah!xD) not very good but at leas tit's here and I hope this MEP will be post soon!Thanks again! I love you
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ytqrek
Thankyou I love your part Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:26 am

ANYONE CAN HAVE MY PART..Sadly forgotten all about this..and I be to pusher to finish this...and it will look like crap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 am

coffeexvictorain wrote:
ANYONE CAN HAVE MY PART..Sadly forgotten all about this..and I be to pusher to finish this...and it will look like crap!
Ok, this is re-re-re-open xD
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:52 am

I'll take part 5 with Mulan x Jane Porter Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:53 am

LilacSongx217x wrote:
Yes you can Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:35 am

LilacSongx217x wrote:
Just hurry up please Wink
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 pm

LilacSongx217x wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?anppybkknqkal22
Yeeey!! I love it Very Happy Now I can finish this mep <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:16 am

BellaPrincipessaRosa wrote:
Here's my part for volume 2. Hope you like! Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4v2idk
The link doesn't work, can you please re-upload it? =)
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Is the Vol 2 done?
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 am

glamorou13 wrote:
Is the Vol 2 done?
Yep, I am going to put everything togehter but BellaPrincipessaRosa link doesn't work so I'm waiting for her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:28 am

It's render now.. yey xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5