DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:41 am

Finished! The other version was better, but Vegas was having none of that and crashed halfway through, so I had to re-do it XP

http://www.sendspace.com/file/567h57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwMPvb7SxPo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Amazing! I love it! Both of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Here's my part for volume 1. Hope you like! Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zcyzw1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:19 pm

BellaPrincipessaRosa wrote:
Here's my part for volume 1. Hope you like! Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zcyzw1
Thankyou! I love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:44 am

Here's my part for volume 2. Hope you like! Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4v2idk

Also wasn't the deadline for volume 1 today? What are we going to do about the remaining part?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:44 am

BellaPrincipessaRosa wrote:
Here's my part for volume 2. Hope you like! Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4v2idk

Also wasn't the deadline for volume 1 today? What are we going to do about the remaining part?
Thankyou so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:37 pm

hey if jesse wont do her part may i take it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 pm

100cooltina wrote:
hey if jesse wont do her part may i take it Smile
Sure, I'll send Jesse a PM and tell her that you want to have it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm sorry hun, but I need to drop out I'm having problems with my Hunchback Video... Sorry... Sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:18 pm

mandssimons wrote:
I'm sorry hun, but I need to drop out I'm having problems with my Hunchback Video... Sorry... Sad Evil or Very Mad
Ok Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:10 pm

part 5 vol.2? Dakota x Odette?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:49 am

100cooltina wrote:
part 5 vol.2? Dakota x Odette?
Ok Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Jesse, you have until 15th March to send your video!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:55 am

Sorry Jesse!

edhatboy wrote:
edhatboy wrote:
edhatboy wrote:
I'm not a big fan of femeslashh, but can I have part 2 with Penny (Bolt) x violet (the incredibles) please??'

Ok :/
But would you like to have part 2 with they in vol.2? Smile
Well yeah, I want to edit with them that why I asked for a part
Do you want to be removed to Vol.1? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:38 am

The story is that Alice and Meg met with a rather silly situation. Alice then sees Meg as her confidant and big sister.
Meg wants to show Alice that she doesn't own her and goes out with Hercules. This hurts Alice and she feels lonely.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:39 am

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw07rSj7dUk

The story is that Alice and Meg met with a rather silly situation. Alice then sees Meg as her confidant and big sister.
Meg wants to show Alice that she doesn't own her and goes out with Hercules. This hurts Alice and she feels lonely.

Thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:41 am

Do you like it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:41 am

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
Do you like it?
Yes I loved it ;D
Great idea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:43 am

l'm so glad. Very Happy l was a little worried about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:43 am

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
l'm so glad. Very Happy l was a little worried about it.
Don't be xD Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Do you need someone to do part 2 of volume 1?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 am

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
Do you need someone to do part 2 of volume 1?
Yes Smile
I asked edatboy if she want to be removed from vol.2 to vol.1 xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:34 am

l can do it. Smile
(And edhatboy is a boy. His name is Ed.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:36 am

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
l can do it. Smile
(And edhatboy is a boy. His name is Ed.)
:$$$$$
I thought it just was girls in this group xD
And sure Smile
If Ed want me to remove him to Vol.1, you can do it for vol.2 but if he don't want me to remov him, you can do for vol.1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:14 am

Okay! Could l do Cinderella and Aurora please? l've got a really great story planned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED   All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the things she said Vol.2 CLOSED
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next