DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:31 pm

IkutoXKari wrote:
i have question does that mean I need redo my part?

Well, it depends. I'd have to cut out a small part of the song and a little chunk at the end of your video. But if that wouldn't bother you, then there's no reason to.
Back to top Go down

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:04 am

fairyflght wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7q66vw

Thank you so much for doing that. You part looks amazing, thanks again for being so kind and willing to go out of your way Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:58 pm

PrincessAbsahail wrote:
IkutoXKari wrote:

Well, it depends. I'd have to cut out a small part of the song and a little chunk at the end of your video. But if that wouldn't bother you, then there's no reason to.
i dont mind redo doing them if needed to i just wanted to know Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 pm

IkutoXKari wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
IkutoXKari wrote:

Well, I honestly don't care. I'm leaving the choice to you. But if it wouldn't be taking up too much of your time, do you think that you could? Of course it wouldn't be like completely re-doing it, you'd just have to add a little bit to your part. If it is too much trouble at the moment, then don't even give it a second thought. I'm perfectly fine with whichever you choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:09 am

PrincessAbsahail wrote:
IkutoXKari wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
IkutoXKari wrote:

Well, I honestly don't care. I'm leaving the choice to you. But if it wouldn't be taking up too much of your time, do you think that you could? Of course it wouldn't be like completely re-doing it, you'd just have to add a little bit to your part. If it is too much trouble at the moment, then don't even give it a second thought. I'm perfectly fine with whichever you choose.
I got time XD
http://www.mediafire.com/?neb0kj094r004yv
done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:02 pm

IkutoXKari wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
IkutoXKari wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
IkutoXKari wrote:

I got time XD
http://www.mediafire.com/?neb0kj094r004yv
done!

Thank you so much! It looks beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Here is my part: http://www.mediafire.com/?x2xv56r1u6scwwr

Hope you'll like it! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
Here is my part: http://www.mediafire.com/?x2xv56r1u6scwwr

Hope you'll like it! ^^

Like it? it looks absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:47 pm

You're welcome! I really enjoyed doing it! ^^
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:58 pm

The deadline has been past
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
The deadline has been past

I know. I'm sorry. jessegoodwin has been too lazy to message me back, let alone finish her part. I'm going to Re-Open the part and see if I can get it done ASAP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:13 am

Could I do it? With Helga Sinclair and Astrid? Tbh, I'm not sure if she's what you'd consider a younger girl or not, but I estimate she's around 16, which is what most of the others are. But if I can't use her, then maybe Odette or Rapunzel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:06 am

charmedgurl001 wrote:
Could I do it? With Helga Sinclair and Astrid? Tbh, I'm not sure if she's what you'd consider a younger girl or not, but I estimate she's around 16, which is what most of the others are. But if I can't use her, then maybe Odette or Rapunzel?

Astrid is definitely within the age range. Thanks so much for signing up Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:46 am

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rv8akl

Here it is :3 Hope ya like it X)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:26 pm

charmedgurl001 wrote:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rv8akl

Here it is :3 Hope ya like it X)

Saying I like it would be WAY too much of an understatement! It looks amazing! Thanks so much for joining the MEP and finishing your part so quickly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3