DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:03 am

PrincessAbsahail wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
Is it ok with Melody and Jasmine? :p

Actually, the theme was to use a grown up heroine and a villainess. But I could offer a few suggestions if you'd like Smile

Oh, sorry xd can I have part 1 with Lilo and Nani? Surprised

I'm sorry, my mistake dear Surprised
? Surprised

Okej, så jag nog inte förklara det tydligt. Temat är att använda en kvinnlig skurk som kommer att prata med en vuxen hjältinna. Lilo är för ung och Nani är inte en skurk. Jag har varit backas upp med MEP delar så du kan ta min del om du är intresserad så länge du använder en kvinnlig skurk och en vuxen hjältinna:) Ledsen om min svenska är dåligt, jag använder en online översättare.

OOOOOOOOOOOH google translate didn't want to translate the theme from english to swedish..

It's no problem at all, just a little misunderstanding. If you'd like to be in the MEP though, you can take my part Smile

I'm sorry, but I can't take part 1 because AvatarDream was post first an coment to stay with that part! Was my mistake for post an coment, sorry :'(
Back to top Go down

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:02 pm

KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:

Actually, the theme was to use a grown up heroine and a villainess. But I could offer a few suggestions if you'd like Smile

? Surprised

Okej, så jag nog inte förklara det tydligt. Temat är att använda en kvinnlig skurk som kommer att prata med en vuxen hjältinna. Lilo är för ung och Nani är inte en skurk. Jag har varit backas upp med MEP delar så du kan ta min del om du är intresserad så länge du använder en kvinnlig skurk och en vuxen hjältinna:) Ledsen om min svenska är dåligt, jag använder en online översättare.

OOOOOOOOOOOH google translate didn't want to translate the theme from english to swedish..

It's no problem at all, just a little misunderstanding. If you'd like to be in the MEP though, you can take my part Smile

I'm sorry, but I can't take part 1 because AvatarDream was post first an coment to stay with that part! Was my mistake for post an coment, sorry :'(
No <3 you can have it, I have other stuffs to do, didn't pass the math D: so I going to be busy =/

Last edited by AvatarDream on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:27 pm

KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:

? Surprised

No <3 you can have it, I have other stuffs to do, didn't pass the math D: so I going to be busy =/

If you want to stay with the part it's no problem, really... was my mistake in the begging! So good luck for you, and thanks ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 am

KhatyKatee wrote:
KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:

? Surprised

If you want to stay with the part it's no problem, really... was my mistake in the begging! So good luck for you, and thanks ^^
No, part 1 is yours Smile

Last edited by AvatarDream on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm sorry Absahail but I have to give up my part in this MEP. I've gotten uber busy at school and would have no way to finish at this rate. So so sorry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 pm

fairyflght wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mshelb

Thank you so much! It looks beautiful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 pm

DamitaLPerez wrote:
I'm sorry Absahail but I have to give up my part in this MEP. I've gotten uber busy at school and would have no way to finish at this rate. So so sorry!

It's no problem! After all, school always comes first Smile
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:06 pm

I'll take Esmeralda and the other mother (Coraline)
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
I'll take Esmeralda and the other mother (Coraline)

Alrighty then! Thank you so much for joining!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Okay, I am incredibly sorry about this! I just fudged up big time! Somehow, within the transferring process, the files shrunk to only half the length that they should have been. I'm going to post up the new links right away.
I'm especially sorry to fairyflight. Your part was beautiful and I'm sorry that this happened. Because of this, I'm going to extend the deadline to the fifth of March. If anyone would like me to make it up to them or drop out, I completely understand. I'm incredibly sorry for the inconvience and hope that you don't all hate me for screwing this up so bad.
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:31 pm

IkutoXKari wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2p0bbbdg0ev41xg
finished

Thanks! it looks beautiful!
Oh! BTW, did you get my message about the new parts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:11 pm

PrincessAbsahail wrote:
IkutoXKari wrote:
finished

no i didnt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 pm

IkutoXKari wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
IkutoXKari wrote:
finished

no i didnt

Oh no! I'm so sorry! if you'd like I could cut out a small part of the song to make it fit in better. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 pm

I don't know if I'm concerned by it but I didn't recieved any message from you either (I'm just checking 'cause my part is almost done so I'd prefer to know now if I have to redone it or not) ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 am

Milady2791 wrote:
I don't know if I'm concerned by it but I didn't recieved any message from you either (I'm just checking 'cause my part is almost done so I'd prefer to know now if I have to redone it or not) ^^

I am so sorry! Embarassed I'm pretty sure that it'd be just an extended version of your part. However, I'm still increibly sorry about me causing everyone so much trouble. What I did was lazy and stupid and I really want to make it up to you. I'm going to send everyone a PM about it and if there's anything you would like me to do, I promise I'll do it to make it up to you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm

No pblm dear! I'm gonna wait for your PM. I'll post a comment on this topic right after I get it so if you don't have news of me 1 day after you send it, it'll mean that I didn't recieve it! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
No pblm dear! I'm gonna wait for your PM. I'll post a comment on this topic right after I get it so if you don't have news of me 1 day after you send it, it'll mean that I didn't recieve it! ^^

Of course! Here's your part sendspace.com/file/29g9t1

I put everyone's link new part on the first page where the old link used to be. So if anyone is reading this...well, just check the first page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Euhmm, ... I think there is a problem: my part is the 7th part of the song "I see the light". ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
Euhmm, ... I think there is a problem: my part is the 7th part of the song "I see the light". ^^

Oh jeez, sorry about that <--Is REALLY spacey/stupid right now.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7memtv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:56 pm

No pblm girl! ^^ This one is the right one so I'm gonna work on it asap. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 pm

i have question does that mean I need redo my part?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next