DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Okay, so I had this idea and I just had to do this with the studio! The theme is that the Villainesses talk to their younger selves (Heroines) and try to comfort them.

~RUUULEZ!~
1.) Use older Heroines (ex. Belle, Cinderella) not younger heroines (ex. Wendy, Lilo).
2.) No repeating characters.
3.) They can be from the same movie or a different movie.
4.) Must be Non/Disney.
5.) Any colors/sparkles/textures are allowed.
6.) Have fuuun! lol!

Part 1: KhatyKatee (Lady Tremaine and Belle) *DONE*

Part 2: fairyflight (Maleficent and Mulan) *DONE*

Part 3: Mine (Meg and Gothel) *DONE*

Part 4: IkutoXKari (Eris and Tiana) *DONE*

Part 5: glamouro13 (The Other Mother and Esmeralda) *DONE*

Part 6: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9i6tuz (Helga Sinclair and Astrid)

Part 7: Milady2791 (Narissa and Snow White) *DONE*

Last edited by PrincessAbsahail on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Question   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Why is the song so short ( 15''x 7 = 105'' so 1' 45'' whereas in YT it's 3' 47'' )?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
Why is the song so short ( 15''x 7 = 105'' so 1' 45'' whereas in YT it's 3' 47'' )?

What are you talking about? I've checked and all the parts together add up to about 3:47.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Part 6 with hmm Madam Madusa & Ariel Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:40 pm

part 4 eris and tiana?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Yes to both!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 am

Part 5 with Odette and Ludmilla?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:23 pm

DamitaLPerez wrote:
Part 5 with Odette and Ludmilla?

Of course!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 pm

PrincessAbsahail wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:

What are you talking about? I've checked and all the parts together add up to about 3:47.
I must have mistaken.^^
Can I have part 7 with snow white and narcissa plz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 am

Milady2791 wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:

I must have mistaken.^^
Can I have part 7 with snow white and narcissa plz?

It's no problem at all and of course Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Is it ok with Melody and Jasmine?

Last edited by AvatarDream on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:04 pm

can i have part 2 with maleficent and mulan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Is it ok with Melody and Jasmine? :p

Actually, the theme was to use a grown up heroine and a villainess. But I could offer a few suggestions if you'd like Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:27 pm

fairyflght wrote:
can i have part 2 with maleficent and mulan?

Of course! I really love the match up of the two.
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:39 pm

May I have part 1 with Lilo x Tzipporah from The Prince of Egypt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 pm

LilacSongx217x wrote:
May I have part 1 with Lilo x Tzipporah from The Prince of Egypt?

Did you read the description? I really hate to be rude, but the theme is villainesses and heroines. But if you're still interested I could offer a few suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:48 am

Part 1 with Belle and Lady Tremaine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:35 pm

I ask aging: Can I have part 1?

Last edited by AvatarDream on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 pm

PrincessAbsahail wrote:

Actually, the theme was to use a grown up heroine and a villainess. But I could offer a few suggestions if you'd like Smile

Oh, sorry xd can I have part 1 with Lilo and Nani? Surprised

Last edited by AvatarDream on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:50 pm

PrincessAbsahail wrote:

I'm sorry, my mistake dear Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:51 pm

KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:

? Surprised

Last edited by AvatarDream on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:07 pm

KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:

? Surprised

Okej, så jag nog inte förklara det tydligt. Temat är att använda en kvinnlig skurk som kommer att prata med en vuxen hjältinna. Lilo är för ung och Nani är inte en skurk. Jag har varit backas upp med MEP delar så du kan ta min del om du är intresserad så länge du använder en kvinnlig skurk och en vuxen hjältinna:) Ledsen om min svenska är dåligt, jag använder en online översättare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:08 pm

KhatyKatee wrote:
Part 1 with Belle and Lady Tremaine?

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:03 pm

PrincessAbsahail wrote:
KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:

? Surprised

Okej, så jag nog inte förklara det tydligt. Temat är att använda en kvinnlig skurk som kommer att prata med en vuxen hjältinna. Lilo är för ung och Nani är inte en skurk. Jag har varit backas upp med MEP delar så du kan ta min del om du är intresserad så länge du använder en kvinnlig skurk och en vuxen hjältinna:) Ledsen om min svenska är dåligt, jag använder en online översättare.

OOOOOOOOOOOH google translate didn't want to translate the theme from english to swedish..

Last edited by AvatarDream on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm

PrincessAbsahail wrote:
KhatyKatee wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:

? Surprised

OOOOOOOOOOOH google translate didn't want to translate the theme from english to swedish..

It's no problem at all, just a little misunderstanding. If you'd like to be in the MEP though, you can take my part Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP   Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self (Heroines and Villainesses) Deadline ASAP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next