DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TMNT fangirl story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

TMNT fangirl story Empty
PostSubject: TMNT fangirl story   TMNT fangirl story EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Hello princesses,

Will this story is about when I was a TMNT fangirl beside Disney Smile

It was 2007, when I was 10. I was watching TMNT on Cartoon Network and I started to love it!! When I started to love it, I want to see more videos. So I went to YouTube to see more TMNT. It was like heaven Smile On my 11th birthday, my theme was TMNT (Duh). Best birthday theme ever!!! cheers
I always dream that I was part of that team but I'm human little sister Wink
Now you know my story, I'm going to talk about my 4 brothers Smile
Leo is a blue turtle. He's the leader and he's very brave. He teach me how to be brave. Raph is a red turtle. He's a mean and rude but he's strong. He teach me how to be strong. He's also my favorite. Don is a purple turtle. He's very smart and good with computer. He's my role model and my favorite also. He's teach me how to be smart. Mike is a Orange turtle. He's a party and fun turtle to hang out with but he's very annoying sometime Razz but he's make me laugh when I get sad. But sometime I wish they were real cause I want to hang out with them. People think I should give up my fantasy world but I don't see how wonderful thing could be bad. "out of the world, wish I could be part of that night." I want to be TMNT family cause I want fun and acting. I'm so sick and tried of being scared. TMNT forever!! I want be with you guys and find me cause your my everything Smile

A little message to my 4 brothers from TMNT:
You guys are the best brothers I ever had! Leo you help me how to be brave. Rahp you teach how to defend myself. Don you help with a lot of things. Mike you make me lol when I get sad. I love you bros
Love your human sister Alexis :,)

Now that's my fangirl story Smile
Now who wants pizza???!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

TMNT fangirl story
Page 1 of 1