DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your YouTube story?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

What's your YouTube story? Empty
PostSubject: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi I'm glamorou13 and I want to know what's your YouTube story? How did you started making videos? Will I'll go first.

YouTube story: will in Oct 24, 2009 I sign up YouTube and that's was my dream because in 2007 when I was 11 and keep watching videos that's looks cool! So I started using window movie maker and I loved to make videos alot! I make couples, story and WWE videos. In 2011, I want to use Sony vega an I tried every videos to download Sony vega. So I got and I love editing with it! So thank you guys for everything!

Now it's your turn
=)
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Once upon a time, there was a teenage geek who got into a very under-appreciated anime called Princess Tutu. (If you haven't heard of it, please check it out, if you like fairy tales and ESPECIALLY if you like ballet, it really could be for you. Wink ) After seeing some amazing fan music videos for it, the girl started making AMVs of her own in WMM. She gained a small following in the fandom in the next five years, and then got addicted to Disney crossovers. She'd done a few Disney-related videos in the past and decided to push herself by joining a Disney crossover studio, DisneyFanGirlzStudio. Upon finding she could actually pull some crossover-ing off in Roxio Creator, she threw her net wider and, through her friend zerosnumber1, learned about DisneyPrincessStudio and her new Once Upon a Disney RP. And here we come around to the end...or the beginning, depending on how you view it. I'm the1koolkitty. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:52 am

Haha omg I didn't see this post!

Welllll in 2007, I created my first video using WMM and Final Fantasy 10. I didn't know about filetypes and all that so I never actually got to editing with anime clips till later in 2007/2008 when I made my first ever AMV with Death Note and My Immortal (L is My Immortal) and that was the first time I actually edited an anime! Then of course, I stumbled onto Youtube and created SonNuriko!

For what seems like a long time (only over a year or maybe even 6 months), I used Windows Movie Maker and then sometime in 2008, my Media teacher gave me his copy of Adobe Premiere Elements. That's when I realized editing is my life! I could do more with it but with internet restrictions, I only Ouran High School Host Club and Final Fantasy 10 for another whole year.

That was on my old account which last till the end of 2011. After that, my old account got 3 strikes and got terminated and when I started all over again on this account (NurikoProduction), I realized my inspiration and subscription rate had dropped.

So for the whole of 2012, I just kept updating by uploading MEPs and Beta Battle videos, none of my own inspiration. Then one day, I tried out the one thing I always wanted to do but was to afraid to do: editing Disney clips! And eventhough I'm not great at them, I LOVE every minute of it! It gave me inspiration to improve myself!

That's my monologue XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:05 am

Well I first became interested in editing back in 2008 when I saw some crossover trailers for various fandoms which really got me interested. I had my dad's laptop which I totally stole and turned it into mine (had that until just recently) I used WLMM for starters and made some very bad first videos but I was determined to get better. I was lucky to stumble into a Disney/Non rp which I joined and soon grew to love as the people there were all amazing editors. They gave me the download links to Sony Vegas along with some movies and soon I started making admittedly bad movies on there. It has only been very recently that I have started to get the hang of Sony Vegas but now that I'm getting better through trial and error, I can fully appreciate the hard work and effort that has brought me to this point. Anyway I'm grateful to be involved in all the MEP groups I was accepted into, as it has been so much fun for me to get to know more editors :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:49 pm

My youtube story begins before youtube actually. When I was about 15 or 16 I used to love downloading anime AMVs and one day a friend of mine told me about youtube and how it had so many videos and I didn't have to download them. So, I started watching all kinds of videos: Anime, Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy, Kingdom hearts (akuroku XD). I finally made an account just to save the videos I liked. I didn't start trying to make videos until I saw this one amazing KH video and it really made me want to do it.

This is my first video ever:

Terrible... lol It was done with WMM back in 2009.

What made me want to do Non/Disney videos was actually because of a video called Evil Ariel. I don't remember who made it but it was so cool. I had never seen anyone recreate the Disney canon before. My first crossover was by Lillzum93 called "Ariel and the Beast". It really inspired me to do crossovers. Eventually I got a copy of Sony Vegas and made my first disney crossover which was Pocahontas and Frollo.

But I think my vids have come a long way from how they used to be.
This is my latest crossover:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Just where do i start ... O well, i created my youtube acoount on august 1, 2006., i was like 10 years i think hehe, i was such an anime geek at that time, and i loved to watch episodes of mermaid melody and sailor moon on youtube (they where right there at that time) ^^ i met some dutch people who liked mermaid melody also and we started dubbbing some video's in dutch. i was so bad at it and didn't know what i was doing xD i tried to make some video's with wmm, but i sucked hehe :3

after a while i saw such amazing youtube video's, disney crossover videos, avatar videos (i also really love avatar the last airbender, besides disney ofcourse)
and i decided i wanted to make such a thing. i was so amazed how two characters from two different movies could be in a same video, ( i was still young). So i started to do a little researching. I came across a program named Sony vegas. (i became a pirate to get it haha arghhhh :p ). when i got it, i didn't know anything about it, it was so hard --' i had to figure out things and well this was my first video created with sony vegas it was in 2009 , i was 13 years old

i sucked, i had a lot to learn and more to figure out, hehe i was so proud that i created that video xd
when i got the hang of it a little bit, i created this one i loved it so much, i was so amazed

i learnt and learnt, and how more i practiced in creating video's, how more i could do and look where i am now

i'm so glad i could join this MEP studio, always wanted to do that ^^ time for a new chapter to my youtube story i would say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:45 am

When I first discovered Youtube back in 2007 UI found that many people made fan videos of their favourite show/movie. And I thought 'I could do this!' so I made my first account, BigFanOfDoctorWho (yes I know, best channel name ever xD) and started trying out making my own videos using WMM. now 7 years later I am now using my new channel SciFiVidder and I'm using VideoPad
Back to top Go down
xDivineMemoriesx

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:25 pm

wow its been so long i kinda forget how i started XD

I have been editing for 5 years now, starting back when i was in grade 7 because a friend of mine introduced me to anime; i used to video tape my computer screen for clips and edit them in windows movie maker ^-^

I made so many that my computer was filling up and my dad gave me his youtube account (gas0005007)

i used to only edit with anime but ever since Frozen came out i now edit with disney and therefore made another channel (xDivineMemoriesx)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Same as you. I used to watch videos on youtube of people putting Disney to Music and I absolutely loved the idea and because I had iMovie I was determined to find a way to make those videos, so I started filming of the TV then transferred the video into my iMovie and that's how I started making them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonsareawesome123

Dragonsareawesome123

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:31 am

It started in October 2012 when I first saw How to Train Your Dragon during my birthday party. I fell in love with that movie so I went onto YouTube to look for videos about it. I came across some videos about the movie with music in the background. I wanted to do something like that. I went to find free video editing software online and came across Windows Movie Maker. I downloaded it and started to make videos. My first video was so awful that I didn't bother posting it. Instead, I posted a clip of the beginning scene of How to Train Your Dragon because nobody else had uploaded. Eventually, I managed to make a decent video with How to Train Your Dragon. It's on my youtube channel if you guys are interested in checking it out. However, I didn't figure out there were transitions in Movie Maker until a little more than a year ago. So I've been making videos since then. That's my YouTube story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYEFwdkEHZvRnZPEMmdzzYg

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Hey, I'm Melody, Mel for short. I'm AnimationFreak91 on YouTube. I joined YouTube on June 5th 2009 and I can't really remember what got me into editing but it definitely wasn't because of Disney/non videos in particular. I was just fascinated with the idea of using footage and a song and mixing them together.

I mainly edit with a cartoon called W.I.T.C.H. (Which ironically had a 2-season animated series co-created by Disney) but I only started ripping and downloading Disney/non movies recently because lately, I've been watching a lot of those videos on YT and I live how the editors get creative especially with the crossovers, which is something and quite good at since I do it in a couple of roleplay groups and editing videos based on those.

Um yeah. That's it for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Ah... how fun! Ahem...

Well, there once was an 11-year-old girl who wrote Fanfiction like every chapter would be her last. She learned to enjoy fandoms. She didn't know how she did it, but she found a video filled with Disney and Dreamworks characters. Slowly but steadily, she became obsessed. One day, she downloaded podcasts and sat down in her bunk bed for four hours straight, making a video. It turned out to be awful. The podcasts were merely trailers and had frequent blank spaces in them (which were grainy and more grey than anything). However, she posted them on Youtube anyway. Possibly two months later, she had deleted all three videos and dedicated her Youtube channel to singing and making covers. However, that didn't let that vanquish her love for making videos. She made videos in private for one or two more years before she caved in and made a new account to post her videos on: AirFireWaterEarth 0413. To this day, she happily (if not a little stressfully) makes videos to this day.

The end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Inspiration   What's your YouTube story? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:25 am

Hi guys!

I don't even remember when I made my first YouTube channel, but it was under my name Kuragari91. I can't look it up because they deleted my old account.

But my sister was the one that first got me into editing. She showed me some Inuyasha vids on YouTube and I was hooked. So I jumped onto Windows Movie Maker and fell in love. I remember I was younger, maybe 10-13 years old. Not sure what age though. But I used to drown in editing when I was in middle school to high school. I would go home and just edit.

I quickly moved onto Sony Vegas and have used that ever since. I stopped editing after high school, editing a little here and there for school. But I am now 24 and live in Korea. I have had the editing itch for a long time now, so after watching TheNamelessDoll, I just had to try again. I've been inspired by many people since, but editing has grown a bit more difficult than I remember.

So with a bit more practice I hope to be as good as you girls. Trying to edit with After Effects, but still not used to that. Let me know if you saw any of my old vids! I still have them but afraid to upload them now due to them being so old school. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:24 am

I started youtube about 5 years ago tbh but that's was when I made completely different videos. They were known as CPMVs, yes I was a club penguin fan back then and I was only 10. I edited that for 3 years, beginning of 2013 is when I resigned from making them and ended my old channel I had. That is when my real youtube xfantasybr0 was created (in 2013). First interest was Animash+Disney, mainly it was Disney cause I gave up on Animash then. I watched a load of disney mv's then that's when I ended up finding The Big Four a.k.a Jack, Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup. It literally made me a big four fan and I was raised up to make videos of them, mainly of Jackunzel because of the way The Big Four was mainly about Jackunzel and Mericcup. So yes, I am a massive Jackunzel fan. To be honest, I'd edit anything because before I even knew The Big Four; I edited a lot of different media in a video each which proved I am a multifandom editor (meaning I can edit any type of media). I almost forgot to mention about my addiction with Sonic, I also edited Sonic from the start of 2013 when I ended my old youtube. I even have another channel all about Sonic fanfictions (yes I write but it's scripted writing). So I have a massive addiction with Sonic and the pairing Sonamy as well. That's two of my top otps mentioned, Sonamy and Jackunzel. The only type of media I didn't have much interest in (still slightly don't) was Anime. I didn't even edit anime besides Sonic X till I started watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, this anime show which was also re-animated of Sonic characters (it's how I found the show tbh). I'll admit I haven't watched every episode because a few were pretty messed up but it was my first real anime show I actually watched and edited. Till end of 2014 is when my friends convinced me to watch another anime show that I'm addicted to now that is called Fairy Tail. This is where my 3rd top pairing comes in, Nalu. I literally adore the pairing so much and they seem canon in the series but they aren't. So I tend to edit them a lot nowadays which makes me seem like an AMV editor when I only know 3 animes. At the moment the only new thing is that I'm watching a liveaction show called Once Upon a Time at the moment so I'm slightly becoming more of a liveaction editor as well but like I said, I am a multifandom editor so I really edit anything. I'm mainly a Disney editor though, I can be slightly be a GMV editor because of Sonic but anyway my top 3 media is Disney, GMV and AMV. I just need to start editing more of liveaction and maybe think about animash + cartoon at some point. But yeah that's my story with my top 3 otps mentioned, thank you for your time reading. ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:12 pm

When I started out with YouTube, I had a completely different account at that time. It was around 2006 when I started to edit with video clips and animated GIFs, and I always had fun with it and would often keep going, but I had lost that account due to a little devil called "copyright", so I tried another account and referred to myself as TVariaSailorPeace after an original character I had created. I started to branch out with not only editing clips but also fandubbing and attempted to try another channel with my now ex-best friend with top 10s and challenges. I tried to keep up with editing more and even currently do voice acting for a machinima called GTAV: The Zombie Attack Legacies (by guitargameguy). However, the other channel was shut down due to the friendship breakup, but I still plan to do what I enjoy doing best while I deal with work and even planning a video game (no spoilers until my next update video).
Back to top Go down
AkasukiShikiHollow

AkasukiShikiHollow

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello my name is TheMagickafox and this is how I started editing…. It all started back in 2008 when I found out about youtube and what anime was. I was watching a few random anime music videos and was wondering how they were made. It was then I decided to figure out how to download episodes, or youtube videos to edit something myself and I found out how. I didn’t know what Sony Vegas was back when I started so I began to edit with Windows Movie Maker and this is one of my videos from my first channel “LittleEdwardElric” I no longer use it because I lost the password to that one….. So please enjoy one of my first pieces of work that I did.

Now this is  back in 2010 where I had found out about Sony Vegas and had to reteach myself how to edit amv again and this is one of my first Sony Vegas edits that I did.  Please slap me I had no idea how to resize anything or how to match the flow, I’ll admit it back then I just slapped down clips and called it an edit.

But now I find myself editing a whole lot better and even though I’m still a RAW editor. I’ve decided to be open to other things of edits other than just amvs, so unlike back then I now edit with anime, video games, live action, and disney and consider myself as a multifandom editor. Here a few of my newer music videos from this year and last year.
Multifandom:
AMV:
GMV:
Live Action:

I just love editing now

Last edited by AkasukiShikiHollow on Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGLoUqNYf4RVj_mgViNl9CA

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 1:37 pm

So my Youtube story: I've been watching crossover videos and writing fanfiction for I don't know how long, but I really started trying to make videos last year with a really old version of Adobe that crashed constantly, so I wasn't able to make much headway - hence why I never posted any crossover videos. I then got a new program (kdenlive) that I used with a good degree of success and was almost ready to post my first completed video made with it, but over the summer my harddrive crashed and I lost just about everything I'd been working on over the better part of 2017.

Granted, I still had my harddrive from when I had replaced my computer earlier this year but the only things still on it were either scrapped/shelved projects or the beginnings of projects that I'd nearly finished or made serious headway on.

After I got my computer fixed I bought Adobe CC 2017 (discounted since I'm a University student) that I've been using on my recent videos. I joined some MEPs and started a few geared towards new editors, and uploaded my first finished video since my harddrive crash. I've rebuilt some of the videos that were destroyed in the crash, but there are still several that need to be redone in time. Now I am here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 8:31 am

Mines quite a story.

I joined YouTube Feb 2, 2012. I was 11 years old. I made Kit vs Kat videos at the time. I got inspired by a sonic story channel and made my own HSM series with TMNT, as well as other parody series with media I liked. The channel made a public MEP channel, and so I started my MEP and Studio life with Windows Movie Maker. I eventually joined more studios and found Sony Vegas and improved my editing.

However this is where my story takes a sad turn. As a really young editor, my "fame" (if you can call it that) got in my head. I was involved in big studios and big projects and so I felt I didn't have to try, no matter what I did I was gonna get in anyway. This lead to a lot of rushed and bad edits (Currently redoing some to show how much I've grown, I have one up on my channel). It did not help the studios I joined had a 3 MEP policy. How does that work? Well it's when you have to join at least 3 MEPs (so skip 2 but have to join the 3rd) or else you get a strike. A lot of the songs or styles I was not motivated or inspired to do, so when the 3rd one came along and I had to join well.. You get the picture. One by one, I got kicked from all studios for inactivity and rushed edits. I took two years off.

I struggle with anxiety on a daily basis, so I was too afraid to go back to my first channel. I painted a bad picture of who I wasn't, and made my new channel KokoTheNekoGirl. It was a fresh start and I began doing edits at my own pace. I then started joining more lenient studios and MEPs. Finally, I started my passion on which I was proud of. I decided to reconnect with the old members of the studios I worked for. I was afraid to tell them who I was, so I simply presented myself as who I am now. However, they eventually found out. I panicked, it was happening again. I posted an apology video which only made the situation worse. In the end, I decided to let them go. It sucked. I really cared about them, they were all my first inspiration and were the first online connection I had made.

I still struggle with both anxiety and depression, and I wish I could find a way to apologize to the people I've hurt. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and I'm in college to pursue my dream job as a Video Editor. I now focus on studios without an activity policy and edit on my own time. No longer do I rush or get lazy with my edits, and now strive to be the best person I can be.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mal

Queen Mal

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptyWed May 06, 2020 12:24 am

Hi my is Yahaira

I been editing since 2016 when I was a softhmore (10th grade year) cause its fun to do and I want work on non/disney characters and I'm 20 years old
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What's your Youtube story?   What's your YouTube story? EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm

Well I started my youtube not too long ago back in 2018, growing up, I had a passion for becoming a Youtuber, I thought about doing Gacha, or maybe a gaming channel, but sadly it never worked out. I saw a lot of editors on Youtube and I wanted to create edits of my own, and it started off very rocky for me, I wasn't very good when it came to editing, I had a very inconsistent in and out thing with taking a break from Youtube/hiatus and I was sooo desperate on promoting my channel and getting subs that easily. However, I started to take more time on doing edits and putting in more effort. Than, I needed to have a channel name that sticks, I had the name MC EDITS, MC WOLF GIRL, Mario Chan Studios 2.0, but I finally settled on Lil Wolfie, it was simply, yet it really sticks pretty well^^. Lastly, and this is something I'm improving on, is taking criticism. I never took criticism very well and I fell more offended by it, but I now realize it helps to improve and become more better with my edits, and make them as good as possible. So yeah that's pretty much the end Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your YouTube story?   What's your YouTube story? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your YouTube story?
Page 1 of 1