DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:22 pm

xMakorrax wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:
I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it before the 15th. I think I'll need a few more days.
Sure, how about the 20th? ^_^
That should be fine thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down

She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Spinelli781 wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vjv570
thank you! it looks amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:34 pm

here's my part, hope you'll like it! ^^ I tried a new kind of coloring but I'm not sure it's really good. Embarassed

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xkg9yu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
here's my part, hope you'll like it! ^^ I tried a new kind of coloring but I'm not sure it's really good. Embarassed

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xkg9yu
Thank you, it looks amazing! and don't worry, the coloring is fantastic Wink
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:03 pm

I think you should PM the editor if she able to do her part
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:08 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
I did that =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2