DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! Empty
PostSubject: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:53 am

November birthday victims: XxMelannyxX and EclipseOfHarleysDawn

Song: She's not you
Artisst: Jesse Mccartney

Theme: A man tell his girlfriend that he loves her and that she's better than any other sexy chick.

Rules: (just a few, it's a birthday mep, thought Wink)
- Only non/disney
- Guys please, no repeated characters
Parts:

*Intro*
Part 1: xMakorrax [Tiana/Aladdin/Ariel] - DONE
http://www.mediafire.com/?fnnqz8qxkicupec
Part 2: Milady2791 [Anita/Roger/Holli] DONE
http://www.mediafire.com/?nbxs2mlxnxt4wm5
Part 3: SuzieMaster[ Rapunzel/Flynn/Merida] - DONE
http://www.mediafire.com/?t6ok49f6lgk8lxc
Part 4: mewnadja [Onceler/Rapunzel/Esmeralda] DONE
http://www.mediafire.com/?gl563v947y4mw2m
Part 5: Spinelli781 [Mowgli/Alice/Chel] DONE
http://www.mediafire.com/?vz1ko98z2srmnre
Part 6: charmedgurl001 [Melody/Jim/Jasmine] DONE
http://www.mediafire.com/?hr9w2yxbpyyy3e0
Part 7: sparrow12592 [Bernard/Mrs Brisby/Bianca] DONE
http://www.mediafire.com/?3jn3cdvoo7b79b9

Last edited by xMakorrax on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:39 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down

She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:45 am

Can I have part 2 with Anita/Roger/Holli ? ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:47 am

Milady2791 wrote:
Of course! nice ship xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:48 am

xMakorrax wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:
Of course! nice ship xD
Thx, I thought they'd fit this song perfectly! =3
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:00 am

RoseSparkz is not in this group anymore
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:28 pm

I want part 3 with Rapunzel/Flynn/Merida Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:30 pm

SuzieMaster wrote:
I want part 3 with Rapunzel/Flynn/Merida Very Happy
Yeps <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Darn! Ariel's taken xD

Can I get part 6 with Melody, Jim, and uh...I'll choose the last one later? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:03 pm

charmedgurl001 wrote:
Darn! Ariel's taken xD

Can I get part 6 with Melody, Jim, and uh...I'll choose the last one later? :3
Haha, okay Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm don(ut)e!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Yours is so cute!

Also, I think I'm going to go with Jasmine for the "other" girl Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:44 pm

SuzieMaster wrote:
I'm don(ut)e!!

man tackar :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:44 pm

charmedgurl001 wrote:
Yours is so cute!

Also, I think I'm going to go with Jasmine for the "other" girl Smile
Sure ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:15 pm

charmedgurl001 wrote:
Here's mine Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0v0lvu
Thank you! It's amazing, i really love the manips! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:43 pm

part 4 plz x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 pm

mewnadja wrote:
part 4 plz x3
Sure =) with who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Can I take part 7? Using Bernard/Mrs Brisby/Bianca?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:14 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
Can I take part 7? Using Bernard/Mrs Brisby/Bianca?
Sure! thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
I finished my part. Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s9lwvz
Aww, really cute! thank you so much! Very Happy
and great with the happy birhtday text =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:10 pm

I'll take the last part with Mowgli/Alice/Chel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Spinelli781 wrote:
I'll take the last part with Mowgli/Alice/Chel?
Sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it before the 15th. I think I'll need a few more days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it before the 15th. I think I'll need a few more days.
Sure, how about the 20th? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!   She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA! Empty

Back to top Go down

She's not you [November birhtday MEP] ~ CLOSED (Deadline: 20h November) WAITING FOR MEWNADJA!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next