DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:40 am

Can I change my characters for Pocahontas and Jonh Smith?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:03 pm

KhatyKatee wrote:
Can I change my characters for Pocahontas and Jonh Smith?
Sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Come on guys lets get the first volume done and compeleted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:42 am

I'm so sorry for being so low with this video :S

There it is my part: http://www.sendspace.com/file/eetow2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 am

KhatyKatee wrote:
I'm so sorry for being so low with this video :S

There it is my part: http://www.sendspace.com/file/eetow2
Its fine now I just need one more part for vol.1 and u did an awesome job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:32 pm

I would like 5 for Vol 2
Taran and Amaltha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:45 am

coffeexvictorain wrote:
I would like 5 for Vol 2
Taran and Amaltha
Thanks and girls we RE PAst thje extended deadline im on the verge of openinfg those parts who have not been turned in yet and let me know if u need more time please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:44 am

l can do Vol. 2 part 4 wth Tarzan and Jane!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:17 pm

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
l can do Vol. 2 part 4 wth Tarzan and Jane!
sure its urs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 am

Ha ha! lt's done! Tell me what you think!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Is it okay that I take the last part with Coraline and Jack? Very Happy And can you sent my part in sendspace? Mediafire isn't working for me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:41 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
Is it okay that I take the last part with Coraline and Jack? Very Happy And can you sent my part in sendspace? Mediafire isn't working for me. Crying or Very sad
Sure and I can do that for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:50 pm

xxxNightRainRosexxx wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MY PART IS DONE   Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:01 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:

Thank you. Very Happy
try this link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mxatd8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:05 pm

coffeexvictorain wrote:

DOWNLOAD HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?stau2hodmx9cd2t
Thank you and it looka awesome also I have decided to open up part 4 in vol.1 because i have not heard from the original member who signed up so its up for grabbsand I would like to get this videos done ASAP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:17 pm

I had a lot of problems with downloading the music. My computer kept freezing up every time I went onto the site to download the part. pale Sad So what I did was use the original music and did my part. I couldn't pitch the music. I'm sorry for the problems I'm having. I hope you enjoy my part. Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3nqog2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
I had a lot of problems with downloading the music. My computer kept freezing up every time I went onto the site to download the part. pale Sad So what I did was use the original music and did my part. I couldn't pitch the music. I'm sorry for the problems I'm having. I hope you enjoy my part. Very Happy

Its all right I have the song already pitched to where I want it to be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:

Oh, okay. Smile To be honest, I had alot of fun with this mep. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:07 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:

Oh, okay. Smile To be honest, I had alot of fun with this mep. Very Happy
Thats great now I just need any member to take part 4 for vol1 due to i have not heard from the original girl who signed up before .Good thing I decided to re open that part since volume 1 is way past its deadline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: : )   Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 am

let me take part 4 plz so will i do it done so fast i can
i will use esme and phoebus Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:16 pm

mewnadja wrote:
let me take part 4 plz so will i do it done so fast i can
i will use esme and phoebus Very Happy
It yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: : )   Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:37 pm

im done here is the part
hope u like <3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4un1tm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next