DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  Empty
PostSubject: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Ok first this is my first mep that I'm hosting for this group lol! and I'm hoping later in the future to host more. Anyway I have pitched the song Whatever You Imagine to make it fit better to the theme. Yes I know there are already videos to this song on YouTube but instead of dreams coming true theme .We are going to do a different theme for this song which is boy shows a girl a whole new world (a couples ) theme. There is no deadline as of yet but may change
Rules:
1- Couples can be from any animation cannon or cross
2- Any effects are welcomed & don't forget your sig
3-There will be two volumes because there are only six parts
4- Have Fun lol!

Whatever You Imagine Vol.1
part1KhatyKatee John Smith &Pochaontas done
part2 Kaila301 Aladdin &Jasmine Done
part3MidnightMoon Peter and Jane(done)
part4 Mewnadja Esme x phoebus
part5IkutoXKari lonette x frank(done)
part6Mine(?x?) done

Whatever You Imagine Vol.2
Part1 AiraChica Lina x Cornelius(Done)
Part2 IkutoXKari jacob x greta (done)
Part3Kaila 301 Flynn &Rapunzel done
Part4GalasiaSeekai Tarzan & Jane done
Part5 Taran and Amaltha done
Part6 Coraline and Jack done

Links
http://www.mediafire.com/?xk55k1hhs8kk1xr
http://www.mediafire.com/?7dc6a7h2365r5c6
http://www.mediafire.com/?g0edbkvl6nk774m
http://www.mediafire.com/?95q1483434f0dco
http://www.mediafire.com/?v8c87387evduv7d
http://www.mediafire.com/?dnxsk0mnis4i8z4

Last edited by xxxNightRainRosexxx on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 43 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:24 am

Can I have Part 2 with Aladdin and Jasmine in Vol. 1 and Part 3 in Vol. 2 with Rapunzel and Eugene (Flynn)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Whatever You Imagine    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Kaila301 wrote:
Can I have Part 2 with Aladdin and Jasmine in Vol. 1 and Part 3 in Vol. 2 with Rapunzel and Eugene (Flynn)?
Sure Kaila
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 pm

volume 1 lonette x frank part 5? volume 2 jacob x greta part 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:51 pm

In volume 1 could I please have part 3 with Jane and Peter Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 pm

IkutoXKari wrote:
volume 1 lonette x frank part 5? volume 2 jacob x greta part 2?
of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 pm

MidnightMoon wrote:
In volume 1 could I please have part 3 with Jane and Peter Very Happy
its yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:31 am

Part 1 with Dimitri and Meg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Whatever You Imagine    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 pm

KhatyKatee wrote:
Sure for which volume
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:48 pm

xxxNightRainRosexxx wrote:
KhatyKatee wrote:
Sure for which volume

The first please Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:55 pm

KhatyKatee wrote:
KhatyKatee wrote:
Sure for which volume

The first please Smile
ok u got it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Whatever You Imagine    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:07 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:31 am

Part 4 from the first volume with Kayley and Charming please ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:58 am

Pulgaenana wrote:
Part 4 from the first volume with Kayley and Charming please ^^
its yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:08 am

Ok Im letting everyone know for thoes in vol.1 still have 11 days left to turn in parts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Could I take the first part in volume 2 with Lina and Cornelius?? ^^ yay it will be my first part for this group Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 pm

AiraChica wrote:
Could I take the first part in volume 2 with Lina and Cornelius?? ^^ yay it will be my first part for this group Very Happy
Sure thing Aira and welcome to the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:59 pm

AiraChica wrote:
Sure thing Aira and welcome to the group

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Ok if you have your part done for vol.1 please resend me the link so i can download the parts again .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 am

I'm done but the forum won't let me send the links???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:24 pm

AiraChica wrote:
I'm done but the forum won't let me send the links???
Can you pm me via youtube and send the link through there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:30 am

Guys, I'm so so sorry but I gotta quit to my part, my life is a mess by now and I have one giant to do list, so my part and characters are open to take

I really wanted to do this I got so many ideas! But I can't do it before april 11st, if you give me time I can do it but it seems like a lot to me ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:48 am

Pulgaenana wrote:
Guys, I'm so so sorry but I gotta quit to my part, my life is a mess by now and I have one giant to do list, so my part and characters are open to take

I really wanted to do this I got so many ideas! But I can't do it before april 11st, if you give me time I can do it but it seems like a lot to me ><
Its fine I understand I'll reopen the part and extend the deadline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE    Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2  on  yOUTUBE  Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatever You Imagine Mep Volume 1 CLOSED vOLUME 2 on yOUTUBE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next