DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx

Go down 
+4
Duchessepaobunny
Ruby
Queen Mal
LilacSongx217x
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkasukiShikiHollow

AkasukiShikiHollow

Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 6:40 pm

I’m going to need more time. I’m currently painting my room and I’m going to have to unplug my pc .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGLoUqNYf4RVj_mgViNl9CA
Ruby

Ruby

Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
iBaka

iBaka

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 11:43 am

Hey, I think I also need a little bit more time, school is very stressful rn ;'(
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 3:09 pm

iBaka wrote:
Hey, I think I also need a little bit more time, school is very stressful rn ;'(
It’s fine <3 I’ll give you an extension ♥

iBaka likes this post

Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 3:09 pm

AkasukiShikiHollow wrote:
I’m going to need more time. I’m currently painting my room and I’m going to have to unplug my pc .
Ok, I’ll give you an extension
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 3:10 pm

Hey guys.
I extended the deadline for January 2nd since I know we’re in the finishing school semester & Holidays coming. ♥
Back to top Go down
iBaka

iBaka

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:17 pm

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
iBaka wrote:
It’s fine <3 I’ll give you an extension ♥
Thankss!!🥺🥰
Back to top Go down
WINTERSEELIE

WINTERSEELIE

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 2:28 am

Back to top Go down
AkasukiShikiHollow

AkasukiShikiHollow

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:59 pm

I may be changing my character to Oogie Boogie
Back to top Go down
AkasukiShikiHollow

AkasukiShikiHollow

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 9:54 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xg-2vctlnO2zeVcCk683vRQzu7ZySv5X/view?usp=sharing

The only thing I don't know how to do is the text. Darla from cats don't dance. The color might not be right too but I hope it's alright

LilacSongx217x likes this post

Back to top Go down
iBaka

iBaka

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:12 am

Here is my Part (Downloadlink is in the desc.) qwq

LilacSongx217x and Duchessepaobunny like this post

Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2