DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx

Go down 
+4
Duchessepaobunny
Ruby
Queen Mal
LilacSongx217x
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx Empty
PostSubject: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 11:47 am

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2jcbt3tzhqhz3/Rotton_to_the_Core

Hey guys ^.^
Now that a couple of projects are completed, I’m going to host a villains MEP. Smile so excited for this :3

Theme: Disney/non villains tribute

Rules:
-Disney/non only
-Make it badass Wink
-coloring: Purples, Oranges, Teals
-add typography
-no repeating characters
-have fun ^^

Track 1: Duchessepaobunny {Gaston}
Track 2: xxMintoStarxx {Maleficent}
Track 3: iBaka {Helga}
Track 4:LilacSongx217x {Hades}
Track 5: AkasukiShikiHollow {Darla}
Track 6:Queen Mal {Van Helsing}
Track 7:Ruby {Rameses}
Track 8: WINTERSEELIE {Pitch Black}

Last edited by xxMintoStarxx on Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:10 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 6:51 pm

Part 4 with Hades
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 6:53 pm

LilacSongx217x wrote:
Part 4 with Hades
Yours dearie ♥
Back to top Go down
Queen Mal

Queen Mal

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 8:43 pm

Omg I love this song Track 6 with Van Helsing from Hotel Transylvania 3
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 12:28 am

Part 7 ? I'll tell you character soon Smile
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:17 am

Queen Mal wrote:
Omg I love this song Track 6 with Van Helsing from Hotel Transylvania 3
Yours ^_^
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:18 am

Ruby wrote:
Part 7 ? I'll tell you character soon Smile
ok <3
Back to top Go down
iBaka

iBaka

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 1:06 pm

Could I have Part 3 with Helga OwO
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 1:44 pm

iBaka wrote:
Could I have Part 3 with Helga OwO
Yes <3333

iBaka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Duchessepaobunny

Duchessepaobunny

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 3:15 pm

part 1 Gaston
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJtHbTMUKFVMxX_isMdxsCQ
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 11:50 pm

Duchessepaobunny wrote:
part 1 Gaston
Yours:)

Duchessepaobunny likes this post

Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 11:50 pm

Duchessepaobunny wrote:
part 1 Gaston
Back to top Go down
WINTERSEELIE

WINTERSEELIE

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 10:44 am

Part 8- pitch black
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:10 am

WINTERSEELIE wrote:
Part 8- pitch black
Yours Smile
Back to top Go down
WINTERSEELIE

WINTERSEELIE

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 5:54 pm

Do you happen to have an mp4 file of the part? For some reason Sony Vegas won’t let me import mp3 files
Back to top Go down
AkasukiShikiHollow

AkasukiShikiHollow

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:43 pm

I’ll take the last part. I don’t know who yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGLoUqNYf4RVj_mgViNl9CA
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 10:38 pm

WINTERSEELIE wrote:
Do you happen to have an mp4 file of the part? For some reason Sony Vegas won’t let me import mp3 files
Sadly no. Sad. I can make you an MP4 version if you want me to Smile
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 10:38 pm

AkasukiShikiHollow wrote:
I’ll take the last part. I don’t know who yet.
Awesome, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 10:47 pm

WINTERSEELIE wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ylg6dayro0iqytv/DPS_ROTTON_TO_THE_CORE_MEP8.mp4/file here you go dearie <3
Back to top Go down
WINTERSEELIE

WINTERSEELIE

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:41 pm

Thank you! Appreciate it

xxMintoStarxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
Duchessepaobunny

Duchessepaobunny

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 3:20 am

my part, if it need changes please tell me Smile

download: https://mega.nz/file/XwtmDSjL#ZhaOVDYwm0Rsi-q-jClgu2lIuLuIoN4t4UwAp9J4qm8

LilacSongx217x likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJtHbTMUKFVMxX_isMdxsCQ
Queen Mal

Queen Mal

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:45 am

Deadline has been added
Back to top Go down
AkasukiShikiHollow

AkasukiShikiHollow

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 12:34 am

going to use Dr. Facilier
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGLoUqNYf4RVj_mgViNl9CA
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 2:47 am

AkasukiShikiHollow wrote:
going to use Dr. Facilier
ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx   Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx Empty

Back to top Go down

Rotten to the core (closed) DEADLINE JANUARY 2nd ~ WAITING FOR xxMintoStarxx
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next