DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED

Go down 
+2
LilacSongx217x
xxMintoStarxx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 6:51 am

Sorry... I am working on it RIGHT NOW. I swear! XD Thanks for being so patient with me, after this I'll make sure to get my act together before joining in on meps.... meh. ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 3:58 pm

iCarlyKitty wrote:
Sorry... I am working on it RIGHT NOW. I swear! XD Thanks for being so patient with me, after this I'll make sure to get my act together before joining in on meps.... meh. ;-;

Thanks, girl! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Of course! <3 Do I get a 3 day expansion at all? I PM'd you on here about it! ^^; Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 9:53 pm

iCarlyKitty wrote:
Of course! <3 Do I get a 3 day expansion at all? I PM'd you on here about it! ^^; Embarassed

Yep!
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 EmptySat May 20, 2017 9:29 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 EmptySat May 20, 2017 4:20 pm

LilacSongx217x wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o68aoxhizegoz1q/dps_honey_im_good_12.wmv

Froggy love Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MY PART FOR HONEY I'M GOOD IS FINALLY DONE!   Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Embarassed *Sighs* The only problem was, since I switched media; I didn't follow the original theme of this mep. It's not that the guy wants to love his first lover (in which is Sam), but rather I added in a comedic ending where he gets beaten up for it by Sam's mom, and then Spencer decides to be with Sam Puckett for good.

pale I'm deeply sorry that you had to wait on me over a stupid part ( Shocked not the mep at all itself)! It's just that since this was my first mep, I decided to stay and let you keep a stick in the mud in your mep. ;_; I'm normally NEVER late for meps and I do my best to get them done in time.
It's just that my life's had a lot of drama, work, and events that has been side-tracking me from my MEP parts and COLLAB parts that I had to get done.
Also I've lost my inspiration in video-editing & the coloring was driving me insane! So... I hope you like it. ;_;

No Please forgive me for being so late! Like I said, I normally always meet the deadline and I couldn't manage to do it for this one...

But here, I'm sure you're overjoyed on getting this thing now... Neutral
DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/sb2gx0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:55 pm

iCarlyKitty wrote:
Embarassed *Sighs* The only problem was, since I switched media; I didn't follow the original theme of this mep. It's not that the guy wants to love his first lover (in which is Sam), but rather I added in a comedic ending where he gets beaten up for it by Sam's mom, and then Spencer decides to be with Sam Puckett for good.

pale I'm deeply sorry that you had to wait on me over a stupid part ( Shocked not the mep at all itself)! It's just that since this was my first mep, I decided to stay and let you keep a stick in the mud in your mep. ;_; I'm normally NEVER late for meps and I do my best to get them done in time.
It's just that my life's had a lot of drama, work, and events that has been side-tracking me from my MEP parts and COLLAB parts that I had to get done.
Also I've lost my inspiration in video-editing & the coloring was driving me insane! So... I hope you like it. ;_;

No Please forgive me for being so late! Like I said, I normally always meet the deadline and I couldn't manage to do it for this one...

But here, I'm sure you're overjoyed on getting this thing now...  Neutral
DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/sb2gx0

Don't worry, hon. Smile We've all got lives, and it's tough to keep inspiration and motivation. Hey, if we were all getting paid for this, we'd be here all the time, right? Thanks for getting your adorable part in!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 1:01 am

Okay! Also that's very true. Razz I just hoped my part was worth the wait; and you're welcome. I love you And again, so sorry about that and thanks for putting up with me for so long. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4