DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruby

Ruby

If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:45 am

Can you please reupload the audio ??
Back to top Go down
ajotma

ajotma

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:13 am

Part 1 with The Road to El Dorado (maybe? I think I'll mostly focus on Miguel)
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:21 am

ajotma wrote:
Part 1 with  The Road to El Dorado (maybe? I think I'll mostly focus on Miguel)

I already claimed it, as it is posted on the description
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:27 pm

halfbloodprincessso wrote:

Sure! The links have been updated now Smile

ajotma wrote:

Yes, I'm sorry, like LilacSong said, she already asked for it. Would you like to take Part 8 or 10 instead? Smile
Back to top Go down
ajotma

ajotma

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:28 pm

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:

ajotma wrote:

Yes, I'm sorry, like LilacSong said, she already asked for it. Would you like to take Part 8 or 10 instead? Smile

Ah, yeah, I meant part 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:53 pm

ajotma wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:

ajotma wrote:

Ah, yeah, I meant part 8

Oh lol it's all yours then! Very Happy Thank you for signing up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Alright! I'm going to close this even though I'm still waiting for a reply from WhiteRaven. I'm going to have these due May 15 since this has posted for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:09 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:36 pm

Thank you so much guys! Very Happy They are both so sweet and the clips are perfect! I can't wait to start putting this together Very Happy

Paper ღ Rose wrote:
Done! Smile

By the way, Paper ღ Rose, I'm really sorry, but could I please ask you to send me your part again? When I downloaded it, I saved it as the wrong format. Sad
Back to top Go down
ajotma

ajotma

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:57 pm

ajotma wrote:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x446up

Yay thank you! I love it! Very Happy

Just as an update, I'm probably planning on moving the due date later. I was using a trial of Sony Movie Studio and now it's expired so I'm planning to buy it soon. So the due date might be extended a week or so Smile
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:01 am

I lost my part ^^;
can you re-upload it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:31 am

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
I lost my part ^^;
can you re-upload it?

No problem! I actually just re uploaded all the parts not too long ago so I think they should still be good Very Happy I tried it and it seemed to work but let me know if you aren't able to get it and I'll upload it again Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:23 pm

I've pushed the due date to June 1st Smile I'm still waiting for a reply from WhiteRaven about her character choice and I've messaged on here and youtube so someone may need to take that part if she doesn't reply Sad
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Switching to the hunchback of notre dame for this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:21 pm

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
xxMintoStarxx wrote:
I lost my part ^^;
can you re-upload it?

No problem! I actually just re uploaded all the parts not too long ago so I think they should still be good Very Happy I tried it and it seemed to work but let me know if you aren't able to get it and I'll upload it again Smile

Nope, does not work Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:19 pm

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
xxMintoStarxx wrote:
I lost my part ^^;
can you re-upload it?

Nope, does not work Razz

I'm sorry about that Sad Here is the new link for your part Smile

https://www.sendspace.com/file/a0267u
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:18 am

The deadline has been past
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Ok so WhiteRaven hasn't messaged me back about possibly using different clips because I was hoping to have no repeating movies. So I'm going to go ahead and reopen her part. If she messages me back Id be happy to give it back to her Very Happy

I've also updated the link for that part.
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:26 am

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
Ok so WhiteRaven hasn't messaged me back about possibly using different clips because I was hoping to have no repeating movies. So I'm going to go ahead and reopen her part. If she messages me back Id be happy to give it back to her Very Happy

I'll take it with Frozen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:12 pm

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:

I'll take it with Frozen

Awesome! Thank you so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:07 am

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:

I'll take it with Frozen

No prob. ^_^
I'm trying to work on them. ^^ i'll get them done, so, stay put! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:44 am

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:

I'll take it with Frozen

No prob. ^_^
I'm trying to work on them. ^^ i'll get them done, so, stay put! Very Happy

Thank you again! Very Happy And don't worry, there's still quite a few days before the due date. I know I'm finding it hard to work on my part as well Lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Hey there, everyone! Just a reminder that parts are due tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)   If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Everyone Cared MEP (COMPLETED! :D)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next