DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Here is my part & Hope you like it
http://www.mediafire.com/?9e3oliuaanqb555
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Could I have part 10 with Aladdin and Jasmine please? lol so far this video looks like it is going to be sooo cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:08 pm

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
Could I have part 10 with Aladdin and Jasmine please? lol so far this video looks like it is going to be sooo cute! Very Happy
ok sure its all yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 pm

If you still need someone for part 6... I can take it c:

Last edited by AvatarDream on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: part 6   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 pm

hi. do you still need someone to do part 6? i'd love to do it with esmerelda/phoebus, but i have a question. where do we get the music for that part? sorry im new to DPS.
~zerosnumber1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:
hi. do you still need someone to do part 6? i'd love to do it with esmerelda/phoebus, but i have a question. where do we get the music for that part? sorry im new to DPS.
~zerosnumber1
There are links beside the parts that you can click to download them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: downloading help?   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:53 pm

ok for part 6 i cliked this link: mediafire.com vdyuaao3vew8iu8

and it said i had to make an account which i did, but i still don't see where you download the song part. can someone help me? am i doing this right?
~zerosnumber1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:50 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:
ok for part 6 i cliked this link: mediafire.com vdyuaao3vew8iu8

and it said i had to make an account which i did, but i still don't see where you download the song part. can someone help me? am i doing this right?
~zerosnumber1
when you click on the link it should bring you to a ad.fly page or something like that if you wait for 5 seconds in the top should be skip ad and it will bring you to the download link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm

I gues its all yours. Since the other person that said they wanted it never got back with me. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:13 pm

xNightBlossomx wrote:
I gues its all yours. Since the other person that said they wanted it never got back with me. Smile
Obs, I'm so sorry, but I didn't saw your awnser, I'll start right now! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Done, hope you like it Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0qspkn
It looks AMAZING! :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 pm

I've turned in my part check on page two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 pm

xxxNightRainRosexxx wrote:
I've turned in my part check on page two
Sorry must have over looked it when I was checking through the pages.Dx My mistake. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 am

xNightBlossomx wrote:
Done, hope you like it :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0qspkn
It looks AMAZING! :O
Thankyou =D
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm

I think you should PM these 2 editor because that was part of my rule if your waiting someone
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Here is my part Smile Cant wait to see the whole thing together!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t6mawm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 pm

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:

Thank you dear it looks awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
I think you should PM these 2 editor because that was part of my rule if your waiting someone
Alright dear I will PM her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm

xNightBlossomx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:

Thank you so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
xNightBlossomx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:

Thank you so much Very Happy
Your welcome. Smile (Just saw your "Can't wait to see the whole thing together.") I can't wait either. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Is the mep done soon? :c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:29 pm

I am waiting on blackwitch's part I sent her a message through here and youtube and she hasn't got back with me. I don't know maybe give her till the next week and if she ain't turned it I will finish it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:01 pm

xNightBlossomx wrote:
I am waiting on blackwitch's part I sent her a message through here and youtube and she hasn't got back with me. I don't know maybe give her till the next week and if she ain't turned it I will finish it.
Oh, are you going to re-open the mep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:20 pm

xNightBlossomx wrote:
Oh, are you going to re-open the mep?
Yea, more than likely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]   That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That Don't Impress Me Much MEP [RENDERING]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next