DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:21 am

coffeexvictorain wrote:
I would like part one
Amalthea/Alyonushka[Ilya Muromets and Nightingale the Robber]
Sure Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:59 am

DONE! And with plot!
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?p7w2b00o8wlcoa6

This was so much MURDER!!! To make. As you can see, almost each clip is a manip. Plus, wouldn't let me render at good res. I had RESTART MY COMPUTER! Restore Windows...That took about..half an hour. Then I STILL HAD THE PROBLEM! I found out file was corrupted in such away, that I could still edit.(YEA! Yes, My computer hates FemSlash I guess lol..lol XD] But I had to make to take it down, two res-levels lower. BUT THANK GOD! I still got a HD one.

:PLOT:
So the girls, know they are shunned. (Though, they keep their TRUE! Feelings hidden. Until someone realizes later in the video) and see the next day..A warrant out for any's arrest, partaking in certain, Sinful acts..
---
I have King Haggard in here too. Why? Well, I have him as one of few Gay Supports. Hench why Ama, is living with him. I don't know. It just looked good while I was editing it. So when Aly leaves, she gets napped by Sell Swords. Paid, to make sure Aly and others like her 'disappear' And well, King H happened to over see her being taken, so he goes and pretty much[Off CAM] kick some ass, and take names lol. And brings her back to his dear ward. Who just wants to see happy...Dawww..So really.."Its all about us..(..Plus one)"
hahaha..

The Postcard at the end, is to saw they got away. Living their life..

Last edited by coffeexvictorain on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:02 am

coffeexvictorain wrote:
DONE! And with plot!

This was so much MURDER!!! To make. As you can see, almost each clip is a manip. Plus, wouldn't let me render at good res. I had RESTART MY COMPUTER! Restore Windows...That took about..half an hour. Then I STILL HAD THE PROBLEM! I found out file was corrupted in such away, that I could still edit.(YEA! Yes, My computer hates FemSlash I guess lol..lol XD] But I had to make to take it down, two res-levels lower. BUT THANK GOD! I still got a HD one.

So the girls, know they are shunned. (Though, they keep their TRUE! Feelings hidden. Until someone realizes later in the video) and see the next day..A warrant out for any's arrest, partaking in certain, Sinful acts..
---
I have King Haggard in here too. Why? Well, I have him as one of few Gay Supports. Hench why Ama, is living with him. I don't know. It just looked good while I was editing it. So when Aly leaves, she gets napped by Sell Swords. Paid, to make sure Aly and others like her 'disappear' And well, King H happened to over see her being taken, so he goes and pretty much[Off CAM] kick some ass, and take names lol. And brings her back to his dear ward. Who just wants to see happy...Dawww..So really.."Its all about us..(..Plus one)"
hahaha..

It's amazing and I love the plot! Thankyou ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 am

coffeexvictorain wrote:
DONE! And with plot!

---
hahaha..

It's amazing and I love the plot! Thankyou ^.^

WELCOME/THANK YOU! And I also just added the download link too!
But yea, this was so murder lol
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 am

I think you should PM Rose about her part
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:20 pm

have u heard
Rosenspakz are quit

ask her dear : (
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:21 pm

If Rose isn't going to do her part I will Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:57 am

highgreenbunny wrote:
Oh ok Smile and thakns Mew for letting me know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:32 pm

highgreenbunny wrote:
Oh ok Smile and thakns Mew for letting me know!

u wellcome ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:48 am

Is Pocahontas and Kida ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 pm

highgreenbunny wrote:
Is Pocahontas and Kida ok?
Sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Ok Smile You should get it within a few hours Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:32 pm

highgreenbunny wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4prgn7

Oh gosh!! I love it soo much! *_* thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Thank you and no problem. I cannot wait to see it finished Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:25 pm

WOOT! <3
ITS FINALLY DONE! SCREAMS!
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Is it done render?
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:47 am

glamorou13 wrote:
Is it done render?
Yep, I just need to upload it to mediafire or sendspace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August   All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All about us [CLOSED] Deadline: 20th August
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2