DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon Fandom!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Digimon Fandom! Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Fandom!   Digimon Fandom! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:32 am

I have loved Digimon since it came out over 10 years ago. It was my first fandom I guess you could say. It was my gateway to yaoi/yuri. My first fictional crush was Taichi Yagami (Tai Kamiya). Later my OPT became DaisukeXKen.
Back to top Go down

Digimon Fandom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fandom!   Digimon Fandom! EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:51 pm

highgreenbunny wrote:
I have loved Digimon since it came out over 10 years ago. It was my first fandom I guess you could say. It was my gateway to yaoi/yuri. My first fictional crush was Taichi Yagami (Tai Kamiya). Later my OPT became DaisukeXKen.
I LOVE DIGIMON!!! Thank god fellow lover!!!
Back to top Go down

Digimon Fandom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fandom!   Digimon Fandom! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:11 pm

I was born off that show! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Digimon Fandom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fandom!   Digimon Fandom! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:26 pm

I remeber watching that show growing up oh man I'm such a big fan of tk and kairi and ty and sora
Back to top Go down

Digimon Fandom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fandom!   Digimon Fandom! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm glad to know that I am not the only Digimon kid out there Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Digimon Fandom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fandom!   Digimon Fandom! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:27 am

I'm a Digifan!!!!!! I can't wait for Digimon Tri!!!! I've been a fan since I was like 7 or 8 haha Very Happy My OTP's are Sorato/Taiora, Takari and Kenyako. I sometimes vid DaiKari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Digimon Fandom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Fandom!   Digimon Fandom! Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon Fandom!
Page 1 of 1