DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little stop/hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MsMylife91

MsMylife91

Little stop/hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Little stop/hiatus   Little stop/hiatus EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:31 am

Hii ♥ I only wanted to inform that after made the mep part for Soldier Side I'll go on a little hiatus until September 1st (maybe it'll end also before but surely end of June, July and middle August I'm on it) ♥ the main reason is because I'm really busy irl in these days and I'm really making all the possible combinations between finish Soldier Side part, and the other mep parts that I have, and work (like I'm doing mep parts also at 3:00 am and the next morning at 7:00 am I'm ready to work again pale ) and, when I'll done everything, I really have the need to stop a little from editing, so vacation too, going on a little hiatus confused plus summer is coming and, when I'll not work, I need the need of being outside and relax... but by late August I'll be back again ♥

xxMintoStarxx, Ruby and iBaka like this post

Back to top Go down
MsMylife91

MsMylife91

Little stop/hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little stop/hiatus   Little stop/hiatus EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:14 am

Little update: let’s say that I’m out of my hiatus at 50%, the fact is that unfortunately my dad has been hospitalized due to covid (and also little pneumonia too for what I understood) since some days so that’s why I won’t be 100% active plus there’s work factor where shortly me and my boss will organize our calendar and after that I’ll surely be able to know even more how much I will be definitely off of hiatus… now my dad has priority </3 but I’ll definitely try to do all my best to join as many meps I can ♥
Back to top Go down

Little stop/hiatus
Page 1 of 1