DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: my part : )    Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:08 pm

here is my part
hope its ok
tell me if the clips not is in full screen Very Happy
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x87un6
Back to top Go down

Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 am

mewnadja wrote:
here is my part
hope its ok
tell me if the clips not is in full screen Very Happy
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x87un6
It's full screen and I love your part!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: <3   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:22 am

THX A LOT DEAR ; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 am

Err, I am so sorry but I will have to drop out of this MEP... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 am

xNightBlossomx wrote:
Err, I am so sorry but I will have to drop out of this MEP... Sad Sad Sad
That's ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Ooo, I see a part open! Smile Can I have part 2 with Kayley and Omar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:29 pm

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
Ooo, I see a part open! Smile Can I have part 2 with Kayley and Omar?
All yours (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Here is my part hope you like it
http://www.sendspace.com/file/exkg0e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 pm

xxxNightRainRosexxx wrote:

umm this isn't a mashup mep.. your supposed to choose one couple... someone already has meg and hercules...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:58 pm

RoseSparkz wrote:
xxxNightRainRosexxx wrote:

umm this isn't a mashup mep.. your supposed to choose one couple... someone already has meg and hercules...
I know but the part I have is more focusing on the girl than the couple but i was using meg and hades instead hercules if it helps i was doing couples between heroine x villian or herioine x hero
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:50 am

That's fine Smile ^^
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 pm

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
Here's my part! Smile
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uccnjo
Thankyou, I love it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:57 am

I need the parts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:04 am

I need the parts!

you'll have mine by the end of today... its allready done but im having trouble uploading it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:51 pm

RoseSparkz wrote:
I need the parts!

you'll have mine by the end of today... its allready done but im having trouble uploading it..
Ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:31 am

IkutoXKari wrote:
finished!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrXKHpm95eM
Thankyou, cool part! I love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:04 pm

RoseSparkz wrote:
I need the parts!

I'm still waiting :c
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:22 pm

I need your FULL MEP
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]   Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stronger (What doesn't kill you) [Closed] Deadline: 1st May [RENDER]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2