DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry for my absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenDeeBee

QueenDeeBee

Sorry for my absence Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for my absence   Sorry for my absence EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 6:54 pm

I may have to take an extended hiatus, I haven't been around much (so I've probably already been seen as on hiatus or left the group) but things have gotten on top of me the latter part of this year. New job, pet illness, social issues and to top it all off I found out two weeks ago that my dad has cancer. Editing usually is something that I can do to distract myself, so I hope that it won't come to hold me back too much - but I need to put my family first at the moment. I hope you understand.

DeeDee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrl3PnoPrLDtY9VAT1OGtPA
Ruby

Ruby

Sorry for my absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my absence   Sorry for my absence EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 4:21 am

DeeDeerling wrote:
I may have to take an extended hiatus, I haven't been around much (so I've probably already been seen as on hiatus or left the group) but things have gotten on top of me the latter part of this year. New job, pet illness, social issues and to top it all off I found out two weeks ago that my dad has cancer. Editing usually is something that I can do to distract myself, so I hope that it won't come to hold me back too much - but I need to put my family first at the moment. I hope you understand.

DeeDee
So sorry about what is happening to you. Take your time and I hope your dad get well Smile
Back to top Go down

Sorry for my absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Announcements-
Jump to: