If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

More strict about deadlines?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: More strict about deadlines?    Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi, I'm slightly a new member of the studios but I'm also an experienced leader from 2 other studios; a few of you may have already heard of me since I know a couple of you here.

But there's something which bothers me about this studios and it's the way that a few members are late to MEPs which is causing them to be delayed for a while; I have joined 2 MEPs, one of them is finally up at least but the other has still been delayed due to a member. The thing is, I've noticed that members tend to be late and hand their parts in about a week later or so. If deadlines are here for a reason then can we start being more strict about them? Meaning; if a member is going to be late then at least find a replacement for them so the rest of the current members in the MEP don't have to wait any longer. It's not because I'm impatient, like I said there are deadlines for a reason.

I don't mean to try show that this studios is bad because I think this is a lovely studios, I'm just pointing out an issue that could be solved.

If any member/leader have a saying about this issue as well then please do say; I'm not saying it's every MEP since I'm unsure if it is but with the current MEPs I have appeared in have been delayed for more than a week. Thank you for taking your time reading.
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More strict about deadlines?    Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:04 pm

I get your point and that what I keep saying to the members
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: More strict about deadlines?    Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:39 am

I see ;-; you're the main leader right? I can at least suggest a few ways to get this working; instead of focusing on trying to get more members (I really think you have enough now) why not start letting people become replacements for MEPs so if a member still haven't handed in their part after the day of the deadline you ask another member that's reliable enough to do the part instead and hand it in asap. I'm not sure if you've done that or not (I'm not judging because to be honest I don't know how this studios goes exactly yet). That's one way... and for another; you should keep track of who's late for the MEPs and see if they are late often. If so, then you could have a word with them at least and if they still start being late then maybe remove them from the studios? I'm not telling you what to do, don't worry. It's some advice that may help cx My apologies if I do seem rude like this but I'm just trying to help out c;
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: More strict about deadlines?    Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:02 am

I think another big problem is that when editors join the studio, they do nothing. I've started going through the list to see who has been inactive for awhile. Maybe make a rule that if they aren't active for a certain amount of time, they will be out of the studio? We should definitely be more strict with deadlines, though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More strict about deadlines?    

Back to top Go down

More strict about deadlines?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1