HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"DISNEY" princess studio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasahara111O

PostSubject: "DISNEY" princess studio   Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi everyone !!!!

This is just a message to know your opinion. I read in some comments that we might be doing too much multifandoms for a studio which is called DISNEYPrincessStudio. So I was thinking that maybe we could do less multifandoms.

I don't say we don't do anymore because I know many members like that, I was just thinking of reducing them.

What do you think ? If I'm the only one to think that it's okay, and we'll continue as we're doing now. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady2791
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "DISNEY" princess studio   Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:39 pm

I have to admit that your point of view is relevant. It is true that lately the number of multifandom meps has been almost as important as the number of disney-only meps and it might confuse our subbers.

So I'd say I quite agree with your vision. The future will tell us if we're the only ones to think that way... tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glamorou13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "DISNEY" princess studio   Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:34 pm

I know what you mean but I want this group to express their fandom. But it's the host choice and make the rules about their MEP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
Kasahara111O

PostSubject: Re: "DISNEY" princess studio   Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:47 am

Alright, it was just a thought Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "DISNEY" princess studio   Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:03 pm

I see your point, I actually thought this was just a disney studios anyway which is why I agreed to join. Even though, I am a multifandom editor myself so I don't mind editing any other media as well but I do understand a lot since the name is supposed to revolve around the studio. Since it's the leader's decision on what the studio should be like, it's best to leave it to her on what she decides.
Back to top Go down
Kasahara111O

PostSubject: Re: "DISNEY" princess studio   Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:30 pm

xfantasybr0 wrote:
I see your point, I actually thought this was just a disney studios anyway which is why I agreed to join. Even though, I am a multifandom editor myself so I don't mind editing any other media as well but I do understand a lot since the name is supposed to revolve around the studio. Since it's the leader's decision on what the studio should be like, it's best to leave it to her on what she decides.

I totally agree with your point of view I am myself a multifandom editor too, this was just a little suggestion to see what people think, and now it is clear. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "DISNEY" princess studio   

Back to top Go down

"DISNEY" princess studio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1