If you can dream, the wish your making
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Baby look at us {CLOSED}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:53 pm

4 parts left.
anyone want to take a second part?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarliDylan

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-08-01
Age : 17
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Could i take part 7 with Princess Aurora queen and Prince Phillip king ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:02 pm

KarliDylan wrote:
Could i take part 7 with Princess Aurora  queen  and Prince Phillip  king ?

sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:34 pm

3 parts left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimationFreak91

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-05-02
Age : 26
Location : Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:41 am

Part 8 with Anna and Jack Frost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCttOfKzdLsDujNr0nUjgzBA
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:57 pm

AnimationFreak91 wrote:
Part 8 with Anna and Jack Frost.

sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:58 pm

2 parts left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarliDylan

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-08-01
Age : 17
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Alright, I'm done with part 7 with Aurora and Philip. Very Happy Just tell me if you want me to change anything. bounce
sendspace.com g5ln24
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:19 pm

KarliDylan wrote:
Alright, I'm done with part 7 with Aurora and Philip. Very Happy  Just tell me if you want me to change anything. bounce
sendspace.com g5ln24

I love it Very Happy
Thank you! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SummerSunSet2007

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:08 am

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
Can we still use anime for this MEP?

I recommend going Disney/non-Disney since a lot of people are using it right now lol

I had the idea to use Mark and Zoe from Mew Mew Power if that would be ok. But, it is your mep, so if you'd prefer something else, I could try and find another couple to use Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/summersunset2007
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:57 am

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
Can we still use anime for this MEP?

I recommend going Disney/non-Disney since a lot of people are using it right now lol

I had the idea to use Mark and Zoe from Mew Mew Power if that would be ok. But, it is your mep, so if you'd prefer something else, I could try and find another couple to use Smile

Well, to be fair, I want Disney/non-disney couples ^^;;; Since no one was brining in anime couples. XP. I'll keep you for part one though..Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SummerSunSet2007

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:22 am

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
Can we still use anime for this MEP?

I recommend going Disney/non-Disney since a lot of people are using it right now lol

I had the idea to use Mark and Zoe from Mew Mew Power if that would be ok. But, it is your mep, so if you'd prefer something else, I could try and find another couple to use Smile

Well, to be fair, I want Disney/non-disney couples ^^;;; Since no one was brining in anime couples. XP. I'll keep you for part one though..Smile

Aww that's a shame because the anime couples was a good idea Very Happy Ok, in that case, could I use Wendy and Peter Pan please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/summersunset2007
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:33 pm

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
xxMintoStarxx wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
Can we still use anime for this MEP?

I recommend going Disney/non-Disney since a lot of people are using it right now lol

I had the idea to use Mark and Zoe from Mew Mew Power if that would be ok. But, it is your mep, so if you'd prefer something else, I could try and find another couple to use Smile

Well, to be fair, I want Disney/non-disney couples ^^;;; Since no one was brining in anime couples. XP. I'll keep you for part one though..Smile

Aww that's a shame because the anime couples was a good idea Very Happy Ok, in that case, could I use Wendy and Peter Pan please? Very Happy

Sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:09 pm

2 parts left
I want to close this XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnimationFreak91

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-05-02
Age : 26
Location : Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCttOfKzdLsDujNr0nUjgzBA
GodOfTheWolfs

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Can i have part 9 plese? ^^
With Kenai and Nita from Brother bear 2, Is that okay for you? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:50 pm

GodOfTheWolfs wrote:
Can i have part 9 plese? ^^
With Kenai and Nita from Brother bear 2, Is that okay for you? Smile

sure~ Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:57 pm

one part left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:04 pm

anyone want to take the last part? ^^ I want to put this in closed ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GodOfTheWolfs

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:41 am

My part is ready Smile

Sendspace: sendspace.com japjej (Without watermark)

Youtube: https://youtu.be/QH-8JoQQ9l0 (With watermark)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:58 pm

GodOfTheWolfs wrote:
My part is ready Smile

Sendspace: sendspace.com japjej (Without watermark)  

Youtube: https://youtu.be/QH-8JoQQ9l0 (With watermark)


thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:37 am

Anyone want to take the last part? I need this to be done xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GodOfTheWolfs

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:47 pm

If you want, i will take the last part, so that you can complete the MEP? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 am

GodOfTheWolfs wrote:
If you want, i will take the last part, so that you can complete the MEP? Smile

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Baby look at us {CLOSED}   

Back to top Go down
 
Baby look at us {CLOSED}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» nwn.bioware.com - the official NWN Bioware Forums are CLOSED.
» 3 Men and a Baby (1987)(DVDRip)
» Getting Black Ops 2 baby!
» request baby murlock sound wave file
» GENERATOR REX IS BACK BABY!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Completed MEPs :: Completed MEPs-
Jump to: