If you can dream, the wish your making
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
iCarlyKitty

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-02-06
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Wed May 17, 2017 6:51 am

Sorry... I am working on it RIGHT NOW. I swear! XD Thanks for being so patient with me, after this I'll make sure to get my act together before joining in on meps.... meh. ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAlg0b02Aw47zotpxgblww
themastereddo

avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 25
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Wed May 17, 2017 3:58 pm

iCarlyKitty wrote:
Sorry... I am working on it RIGHT NOW. I swear! XD Thanks for being so patient with me, after this I'll make sure to get my act together before joining in on meps.... meh. ;-;

Thanks, girl! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCarlyKitty

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-02-06
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Thu May 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Of course! <3 Do I get a 3 day expansion at all? I PM'd you on here about it! ^^; Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAlg0b02Aw47zotpxgblww
themastereddo

avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 25
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Thu May 18, 2017 9:53 pm

iCarlyKitty wrote:
Of course! <3 Do I get a 3 day expansion at all? I PM'd you on here about it! ^^; Embarassed

Yep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacSongx217x

avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Sat May 20, 2017 9:29 am

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o68aoxhizegoz1q/dps_honey_im_good_12.wmv

Froggy love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themastereddo

avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 25
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Sat May 20, 2017 4:20 pm

LilacSongx217x wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o68aoxhizegoz1q/dps_honey_im_good_12.wmv

Froggy love Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCarlyKitty

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-02-06
Age : 17

PostSubject: MY PART FOR HONEY I'M GOOD IS FINALLY DONE!   Mon May 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Embarassed *Sighs* The only problem was, since I switched media; I didn't follow the original theme of this mep. It's not that the guy wants to love his first lover (in which is Sam), but rather I added in a comedic ending where he gets beaten up for it by Sam's mom, and then Spencer decides to be with Sam Puckett for good.

pale I'm deeply sorry that you had to wait on me over a stupid part ( Shocked not the mep at all itself)! It's just that since this was my first mep, I decided to stay and let you keep a stick in the mud in your mep. ;_; I'm normally NEVER late for meps and I do my best to get them done in time.
It's just that my life's had a lot of drama, work, and events that has been side-tracking me from my MEP parts and COLLAB parts that I had to get done.
Also I've lost my inspiration in video-editing & the coloring was driving me insane! So... I hope you like it. ;_;

No Please forgive me for being so late! Like I said, I normally always meet the deadline and I couldn't manage to do it for this one...

But here, I'm sure you're overjoyed on getting this thing now... Neutral
DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/sb2gx0
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAlg0b02Aw47zotpxgblww
themastereddo

avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 25
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Mon May 22, 2017 11:55 pm

iCarlyKitty wrote:
Embarassed *Sighs* The only problem was, since I switched media; I didn't follow the original theme of this mep. It's not that the guy wants to love his first lover (in which is Sam), but rather I added in a comedic ending where he gets beaten up for it by Sam's mom, and then Spencer decides to be with Sam Puckett for good.

pale I'm deeply sorry that you had to wait on me over a stupid part ( Shocked not the mep at all itself)! It's just that since this was my first mep, I decided to stay and let you keep a stick in the mud in your mep. ;_; I'm normally NEVER late for meps and I do my best to get them done in time.
It's just that my life's had a lot of drama, work, and events that has been side-tracking me from my MEP parts and COLLAB parts that I had to get done.
Also I've lost my inspiration in video-editing & the coloring was driving me insane! So... I hope you like it. ;_;

No Please forgive me for being so late! Like I said, I normally always meet the deadline and I couldn't manage to do it for this one...

But here, I'm sure you're overjoyed on getting this thing now...  Neutral
DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/sb2gx0

Don't worry, hon. Smile We've all got lives, and it's tough to keep inspiration and motivation. Hey, if we were all getting paid for this, we'd be here all the time, right? Thanks for getting your adorable part in!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCarlyKitty

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-02-06
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   Tue May 23, 2017 1:01 am

Okay! Also that's very true. Razz I just hoped my part was worth the wait; and you're welcome. I love you And again, so sorry about that and thanks for putting up with me for so long. ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAlg0b02Aw47zotpxgblww
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED   

Back to top Go down
 
Honey, I'm Good - COMPLETED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Is death essential to good story writing?
» Chemosynthesis, Thermosynthesis, and good ol' fashioned Autotroph fun.
» Parties, What makes a good one? Who to invite?...etc...
» Goes good with Kraken
» Good Comeback

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Completed MEPs :: Completed MEPs-
Jump to: