DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:04 am

I need some time with this, I'll hopefully finish this during the weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Kaila301 wrote:
I need some time with this, I'll hopefully finish this during the weekend
All right, that's perfectly fine! Thanks for letting me know. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:23 pm

IkutoXKari wrote:
im done Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/?db99scddwdap1a6
Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:18 am

I think it might be best to give up my part in this :/ I've been having computer problems and lost everything I did on it. Plus I'm kinda sick of this song XD I don't want to hold anyone back so maybe giving it up would be the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:20 pm

charmedgurl001 wrote:
I think it might be best to give up my part in this :/ I've been having computer problems and lost everything I did on it. Plus I'm kinda sick of this song XD I don't want to hold anyone back so maybe giving it up would be the best thing to do.
All right, that's understandable! Thanks for letting me know! I'll re-open your part.

THIS MEANS THAT THERE IS NO DEADLINE FOR NOW, THAT IS UNTIL THE PART IS FILLED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Here's my part, hope you like it Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/?x33m3yhqh8bogrt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Kaila301 wrote:
Here's my part, hope you like it Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/?x33m3yhqh8bogrt
Could you upload it on sendspace? I've been having issues with mediafire lately. Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Kaila301 wrote:
Sure Smile
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ak6mw9
Thank you! Smile Sweet part, by the way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:25 am

I can take part 3 if you want to ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Part 4 is the one you mean, right? But that'd be great, thank you! What's your pairing? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 pm

toothlesshasteeth wrote:
Part 4 is the one you mean, right? But that'd be great, thank you! What's your pairing? Smile
yes I mean part 4 xD
and I don't know the paring yeat, but the download link doesn't work :/ (I always gots insperation to the paring from the lyrcis)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:40 pm

toothlesshasteeth wrote:
yes I mean part 4 xD
and I don't know the paring yeat, but the download link doesn't work :/ (I always gots insperation to the paring from the lyrcis)
Yeah, it doesn't. Sad

No idea why but here's part 4: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4zr0dr

Thank you. Smile Let me know when you've thought of your pairing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 am

toothlesshasteeth wrote:
toothlesshasteeth wrote:
yes I mean part 4 xD
Yeah, it doesn't. Sad

No idea why but here's part 4: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4zr0dr

Thank you. Smile Let me know when you've thought of your pairing!
Lol everythings come up in my head with Jasmine and Miguel again =(

But can I have Kiara and Kuvo, and is it ok with Simba? xD
(If it's ok that Kiara and Simba are together and Kuvo is the guy that "sings" the song, beacuse Simba and Kiara isn't a crossover they are from the save movie hihihi pleeease, I have a great idea *_*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Halluuu? x'D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Halluuu? x'D
All yours. Smile They're Disney, so it's fine!

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't had time to get on forum lately. x_X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:38 am

Yeey Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Done!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p75tja
Hope you like it Smile

THANK YOU. :DDD

YAY IT'S DONE. I'll have it all nicely synced later on today. Great job, everybody! Thank you all for joining! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]   F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

F**king Perfect - Travis Garland [RENDERING]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2