If you can dream, the wish your making
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ajotma

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:39 pm



Theme: Girl A and Girl B are best friends, Girl A is dating a guy and Girl B starts to flirt with him and stuff. Girl A sees this and confronts Girl B about it.

Rules:
-Watermarks are optional.
-No repeating couples.
-Non/Disney Only.
-No voiceovers.
-Effects are fine.

Parts: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5ufvylqbl5l77/Crazy_Possessive

1: albuzza (Lola/Sawyer/Danny) DONE
2: 109Leelou (Esmeralda/Phoebus/Odette) DONE
3: xxcartoonfreakkoxx (La Muerte/Jack/Sally) DONE
4: xxMintoStarxx (Ariel/Eric/Vanessa) DONE
5: ajotma- (Tzipporah/Kuzco/Chel) DONE
6: TheEnchantedKiss (Tiana/Aladdin/Kida) DONE
7: AnimationFreak91 (Jane/Milo/Kida) DONE
8: halfbloodprincessso (Cinderella/Prince Charming/Anastasia) DONE

Have fun! I love you


Last edited by ajotma on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady2791
Admin
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Can I have part 4 with Jessica, Milo and Jasmine plz? Wink

Btw, I think you have a problem with the link to the 1st part... <<"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajotma

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
Can I have part 4 with Jessica, Milo and Jasmine plz? Wink

Btw, I think you have a problem with the link to the 1st part... <<"

Sure! (I don't know what's wrong with it Sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady2791
Admin
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:22 pm

ajotma wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:
Can I have part 4 with Jessica, Milo and Jasmine plz? Wink

Btw, I think you have a problem with the link to the 1st part... <<"

Sure! (I don't know what's wrong with it Sad  )
Thx! Wink Whenever I try to listen to it or download it, i end up on this page saying that the permission is denied:
http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=388&quickkey=4r0e4fduq11a685&origin=download
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:13 pm

2?
With Astrid and Merida ft Hiccup?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajotma

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:35 pm

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
2?
With Astrid and Merida ft Hiccup?

Yours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady2791
Admin
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:39 am

Sorry for the bother but can I change Milo for Hercule plz?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi, Can I take part 2 with Jasmine/Omar/Ariel ?
Back to top Go down
ajotma

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Paper ღ Rose wrote:
Hi, Can I take part 2 with Jasmine/Omar/Ariel ?

Sure, but part 2 has been claimed. You can pick another part!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:13 pm

I would love to enter this MEP as it is great theme & stuff but has coarse language in the song. I am child-friendly so I won't be entering this although I'd love to
Back to top Go down
Milady2791
Admin
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:46 am

Rosie Starlight wrote:
I would love to enter this MEP as it is great theme & stuff but has coarse language in the song. I am child-friendly so I won't be entering this although I'd love to
Everyone is allowed to have his/her point of view and I perfectly understand your concern but, just so you know, the singer never really says the f word, they wrote it in the lyrics but she says "and Imma you up"! ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:54 am

Milady2791 wrote:
Rosie Starlight wrote:
I would love to enter this MEP as it is great theme & stuff but has coarse language in the song. I am child-friendly so I won't be entering this although I'd love to
Everyone is allowed to have his/her point of view and I perfectly understand your concern but, just so you know, the singer never really says the f word, they wrote it in the lyrics but she says "and Imma you up"! ;3

Thanks for understanding. Oh, I just saw it on the lyrics and didm't really listen to see if it sounded like that or not. Thanks for telling me Smile I might enter the MEP
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:02 am

ajotma wrote:
Paper ღ Rose wrote:
Hi, Can I take part 2 with Jasmine/Omar/Ariel ?

Sure, but part 2 has been claimed. You can pick another part!

So maybe part 7? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrincessHawkins

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-08-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:30 pm

Could I take part 3 with Jane/Jim/Charlotte Please?(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajotma

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:28 pm

PrincessHawkins wrote:
Could I take part 3 with Jane/Jim/Charlotte Please?(:

Yes Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajotma

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Here's my part if you want to see it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Can I have pt 6 with tiana/aladdin/kida please?
Back to top Go down
halfbloodprincessso

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2015-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 am

Part 8 with Cinderella/Prince Charming/Anastasia please ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halfbloodprincessso

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2015-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:21 am

there is my part Smile https://www.sendspace.com/file/3xkiyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albuzza93

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:19 am

Can I take the last part with Lola -space jam- Sawyer and Danny -cats don't dance-? Smile
I need a new link though, the one in the description doesn't work Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
ajotma

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:06 pm

albuzza93 wrote:
Can I take the last part with Lola -space jam- Sawyer and Danny -cats don't dance-? Smile
I need a new link though, the one in the description doesn't work Smile

Here you go: https://www.sendspace.com/file/jaw5e0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albuzza93

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:06 pm

ajotma wrote:
Here you go: https://www.sendspace.com/file/jaw5e0

Thank you! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
albuzza93

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Tue May 05, 2015 4:28 am

Just to know, since I've got the first part do I have to make a sort of intro like, for example, at the beginning write something like 'CRAZY POSSESIVE MEP'? Idk if it's clear... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
ajotma

avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Tue May 05, 2015 8:39 pm

albuzza93 wrote:
Just to know, since I've got the first part do I have to make a sort of intro like, for example, at the beginning write something like 'CRAZY POSSESIVE MEP'? Idk if it's clear... Razz
You don't need to have an intro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albuzza93

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   Wed May 06, 2015 4:42 am

ajotma wrote:
albuzza93 wrote:
Just to know, since I've got the first part do I have to make a sort of intro like, for example, at the beginning write something like 'CRAZY POSSESIVE MEP'? Idk if it's clear... Razz
You don't need to have an intro!

Okay Smile thanks :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)   

Back to top Go down
 
Crazy Possessive (COMPLETE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Crazy Waiguorens CONTEST
» R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here!
» Crazy MTG player!
» Huck goes knife crazy.
» crazy strength

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Completed MEPs :: Completed MEPs-
Jump to: