If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I need help!!! I can't view MEP audio parts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I need help!!! I can't view MEP audio parts!   Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:17 am

I NEED YOUR HELP!!! I have not been entering MEPs because I cannot view the audio parts for any of the MEPs. It just comes up with the website "AdF.ly" with I don't get what that has to do with it because the link says Mediafire. confused There is no sign of anything that could possibly be related to any of the MEPs or the studio. I really want to enter all of your lovely MEPs, Princesses. queen Please someone give me a solution or I'll not be able to do much at all on here. Sad I will host MEPs of my own though Very Happy Once my suggestions get approved. Still I would love to enter the MEPs. <3
Back to top Go down
Kasahara111O

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!! I can't view MEP audio parts!   Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:33 am

Rosie Starlight wrote:
I NEED YOUR HELP!!! I have not been entering MEPs because I cannot view the audio parts for any of the MEPs. It just comes up with the website "AdF.ly" with I don't get what that has to do with it because the link says Mediafire. confused  There is no sign of anything that could possibly be related to any of the MEPs or the studio. I really want to enter all of your lovely MEPs, Princesses. queen  Please someone give me a solution or I'll not be able to do much at all on here. Sad   I will host MEPs of my own though Very Happy  Once my suggestions get approved. Still I would love to enter the MEPs. <3

Does it not work with every part, or only with mediafire ? becaue, if you cannot listen to the parts on mediafire, you can ask the one hosting if she can upload them on sendspace. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!! I can't view MEP audio parts!   Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:36 am

Kasahara111O wrote:
Rosie Starlight wrote:
I NEED YOUR HELP!!! I have not been entering MEPs because I cannot view the audio parts for any of the MEPs. It just comes up with the website "AdF.ly" with I don't get what that has to do with it because the link says Mediafire. confused  There is no sign of anything that could possibly be related to any of the MEPs or the studio. I really want to enter all of your lovely MEPs, Princesses. queen  Please someone give me a solution or I'll not be able to do much at all on here. Sad   I will host MEPs of my own though Very Happy  Once my suggestions get approved. Still I would love to enter the MEPs. <3

Does it not work with every part, or only with mediafire ? becaue, if you cannot listen to the parts on mediafire, you can ask the one hosting if she can upload them on sendspace. Smile

True. Very Happy That's a great idea. The only weird thing is the link doesn't send me to mediafire . It sends me to a whole different website. Anyways I will try what you said and Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!! I can't view MEP audio parts!   Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:41 am

Kasahara111O wrote:
Rosie Starlight wrote:

Hi! I just figured out what the problem was! It was that ads were coming up before I could go to the page and I had to press "Skip ad" then it went straight to media fire with the parts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!! I can't view MEP audio parts!   

Back to top Go down

I need help!!! I can't view MEP audio parts!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1