DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seven Nation Army (Finished!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:17 pm

I changed my footage to 300.  I hope that's okay Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/5q59vdt4q1wlnt4/DPS_Seven_Nation_Army_7.wmv
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:49 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:08 pm

LilacSongx217x wrote:
I changed my footage to 300.  I hope that's okay Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/5q59vdt4q1wlnt4/DPS_Seven_Nation_Army_7.wmv

Looks great! ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:16 pm

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8xquke

lol the fact that you used mean girls is hilarious, I love it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:38 am

Here is my part, hope you'll like it !!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/y4gaew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Love it thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Would anybody like to do the intro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Part 2 has been re-opened, someone please take it I really wanna put this together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Could I take part 2 ? ^.^ i'll use BBC Atlantis :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Seriously, I have only three sequances left to add to my part and it's going to be over, I have just been busy with an urgent inscription to an exchange programm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
Seriously, I have only three sequences left to add to my part and it's going to be over, I have just been busy with an urgent inscription to an exchange program.

You said your part would be done by the end of the weekend and I took your word for it. Real-life is more important than a video regardless, if you had an urgent matter to deal with you could've told me and you wouldn't have to worry about the part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:30 pm

luvsamie wrote:
You said your part would be done by the end of the weekend and I took your word for it. Real-life is more important than a video regardless, if you had an urgent matter to deal with you could've told me and you wouldn't have to worry about the part.
It is precisely because real life got in the way that I have had no time to warn you about it. Plus, I always turn my parts in when I say I will - often with lateness, I admit it - but I do finish them. And when I cannot finish a part I always clearly specify it.
Now if you are really in such a hurry to open a new mep, I do not see why the moderators wouldn't allow you a derogation to host three meps at the same time if you ask for it, specially since this one is almost completed.
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:
It is precisely because real life got in the way that I have had no time to warn you about it. Plus, I always turn my parts in when I say I will - often with lateness, I admit it - but I do finish them. And when I cannot finish a part I always clearly specify it.
Now if you are really in such a hurry to open a new mep, I do not see why the moderators wouldn't allow you a derogation to host three meps at the same time if you ask for it, specially since this one is almost completed.

luvsamie, you may start a new mep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:

I understand that which is why I figured re-opening the part would be the best option so you didn't have to worry about finishing it.. but if you're almost done with it and you wanna turn it in then that'd be awesome too. I'd still love to see your part but it's up to you, I just don't like continually waiting for a part to be finished especially after I've extended the deadline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Here's my part. I, personally, think it would have been better with a bit more work (specially the begining) but I won't make everyone wait for another week... ;P

DDL: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9ngxiu

P.S.: The video is one or two seconds longer than the audio at the end (for a smoother transition), tell me if you'd prefer me to re-render the part without the few added seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:24 pm

I think it's great and worth the wait, thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:58 pm

Here's the complete MEP:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dlccqt

It came out so well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:30 pm

I'll host it on YT ! Wink
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Kasahara111O wrote:

I already uploaded it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:21 am

LilacSongx217x wrote:
Kasahara111O wrote:

I already uploaded it

Yes I saw it ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Nation Army (Finished!)   Seven Nation Army (Finished!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Nation Army (Finished!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2