If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING!!!)   Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:29 am

I know that there are a lot of people out there that are against bootlegs and pirating, I am one of them, but I have gone to see the movie in theaters twice and I plan on buying the movie once it is released. Saying this, I encourage you to do the same and buy the movie when it is released onto Blu-Ray/DVD or to go see it in theaters.

This being said, I know that we are a community of editors who do show respect to the hard work and details of the movies of DreamWorks, Disney, 20th Century Fox, and many others. I have obtained an HD version of HTTYD2 (I am working on a project that needed scenes from it) and am willing to share it with you guys, but like I said, PLEASE support it's official release and go see it in theaters and buy it when it comes out. We need DreamWorks to continue it's amazing work.

Link:

4shared.com/video/58Kdcgdvba/HowtoTrainYourDragon2.html

If anybody has a problem with this being here I will take it down, I just wanted to share with you guys.
Back to top Go down

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING!!!)
Page 1 of 1