DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished)   1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:03 am

MissAthenaxIvy wrote:
I'm finished, its not like AH-MAZING.
Cause if so, it would've taken me weeks, but I did try!
I'm horrible at dubstep videos.

https://www.mediafire.com/?k6vbjqrvbaggq66

What are you talkin about?! It's amazing Very Happy thanks so much for taking 2 parts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished)   1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:11 am

Hey there!
My part is nearly done but its been a busy week and weekend so I haven't been able to finish it. I'll try to have it done within the next few days Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished)   1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:12 pm

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
Hey there!
My part is nearly done but its been a busy week and weekend so I haven't been able to finish it. I'll try to have it done within the next few days Smile

Sounds good, thanks for letting me know Wink can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished)   1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:20 pm

luvsamie wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
Hey there!

Thanks for understanding Smile I'm sorry for the wait, but here is my part now! I hope its ok.
This was really fun to make! I loved working with all the static in the song Very Happy

https://www.sendspace.com/file/clyx6d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished)   1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:02 pm

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:
SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
Hey there!

Thanks for understanding Smile I'm sorry for the wait, but here is my part now! I hope its ok.
This was really fun to make! I loved working with all the static in the song Very Happy

https://www.sendspace.com/file/clyx6d

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished)   1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:27 am

Can't wait to see it finished!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished)   1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Here it is finally!! cheers Everybody did such an amazing job, thank you to all who participated ^_^

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fy1a34di4ra1j12/FeelMeMEP.mp4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished)   1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

1,000+ Subs Celebration (Finished)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3