If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi!How did he/she do that transitition on 0:38 - 0:42 (I've tried to figure it out for a very long time)

Please help me Very Happy (Link a gudie or something ^^)

Last edited by AvatarDream on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Okay I have no idea myself but I asked some other people in my other MEP groups and one person "I don't think the editor used SV. Because that simply looks like a transition that needs to be placed and different programs have different transitions. It looks like an iMovie transition, or Adobe.

A same kind of thing can be done in Sony Vegas with squeezing the aspect ratio, keyframing it to the corner and adding a linear blur effect but you REALLY gotta wanna use that transition to go through that sh*t. xD

But if she really wants to I can try to do a step by step tutorial on it. It won't be the exact same thing but it'll be close enough."
geek

Antoher said: "I have a suggestion but keep in mind, I know NOTHING about it, just what I've seen in videos. It COULD be NewBlueFX. They're like add-ons or something so maybe that's where she got that transition. But I most definitely agree with Sanna on the iMovie thing. It DOES look like it. I just thought that specific editor used SV."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:44 pm

mandssimons wrote:
Okay I have no idea myself but I asked some other people in my other MEP groups and one person "I don't think the editor used SV. Because that simply looks like a transition that needs to be placed and different programs have different transitions. It looks like an iMovie transition, or Adobe.

A same kind of thing can be done in Sony Vegas with squeezing the aspect ratio, keyframing it to the corner and adding a linear blur effect but you REALLY gotta wanna use that transition to go through that sh*t. xD

But if she really wants to I can try to do a step by step tutorial on it. It won't be the exact same thing but it'll be close enough."
geek

Antoher said: "I have a suggestion but keep in mind, I know NOTHING about it, just what I've seen in videos. It COULD be NewBlueFX. They're like add-ons or something so maybe that's where she got that transition. But I most definitely agree with Sanna on the iMovie thing. It DOES look like it. I just thought that specific editor used SV."
THANKYOU!! xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm

I believe that transition is actually the NewBlue Smear Transition it's a Transition from NewBlueFX mediafire.com ?sdw16ejkscu0no2
a friend gave me these NewblueFX and it's without the watermark I hope this helped Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 pm

SwordHappyFox wrote:
I believe that transition is actually the NewBlue Smear Transition it's a Transition from NewBlueFX mediafire.com ?sdw16ejkscu0no2
a friend gave me these NewblueFX and it's without the watermark I hope this helped Smile
Can you please upload it on sendpece? I can't download from mediafile, it stands something about my browser Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm sorry Sad I wish I could but I don't know how to do that I'm really sorry Sad but try asking some people that may have it that's what I did Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Its a transition in the NewBlueFX package thingy. I will see if I can't find a download link for you. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:41 am

xNightBlossomx wrote:
Its a transition in the NewBlueFX package thingy. I will see if I can't find a download link for you. Smile
Thankyou! Smile (you can maby download from the link over and then upload that on another site, if you can download it) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 pm

THANKYOU SO MUCH GIRLS! I have it on trail now (I'll crack it later Wink)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yes   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:45 pm

yes it is newblue

do u want the download link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 pm

mewnadja wrote:
yes it is newblue

do u want the download link
Nothanks, I already fix that, but thanks anyway tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)   

Back to top Go down

Help me (Transitions in Sony Vegas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1