DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Is Running Out (Finished!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:56 pm

May i have a second part, like part 5, with the lust and Meg ?
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:10 pm

I sent my part to you in a YouTube PM.
Sorry for not letting you know sooner..^^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:45 am

And I had a day off this week so I was gonna work on this part, I'm sorry I can't help that school gets in the way... you could've reminded some of us with parts about the due date instead of just re-opening them.. that's kind of rude :/
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:53 pm

@Kasahara1110 I'll get back to you on that as soon as possible. Some people want to reclaim their parts.

@xxMintoStarxx Thanks for letting me know. Google+ is shit at letting me know I have messages. Which part did you do again?

@luvsamie I've been busy with school as well, so I didn't have time to message people with reminders. If you wish to reclaim your part, you can.
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:17 pm

I still have one more part open. Is anyone willing to take it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Is it okay if I can take the part again? I didn't say this sooner due to the what happened with my old laptop... If not, I totally understand! P.S. Can you please reupload the link?
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 pm

The link should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:18 am

Here is my part, hope you'll like it !!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/031oe4
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Hmm, the link doesn't seem to be working for me. The option to skip the ad never shows up, so it just sits there. Could you possible upload your part onto Youtube? I have software that can download it from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Here is the youtube link

Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm terribly sorry for the wait! I normally get my videos done faster and not the last person to finish, but life got in the way of me these past few months and I've been busy with finals! I still am actually. :/ But anyway, here's my part. Smile
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6sd0eo
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:29 pm

It's okay honey! Thanks for getting your part done. It looks great. Smile
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:54 am

It's done! Yay! Here's the link!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mid3dz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:16 pm

This video is blocked on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Is Running Out (Finished!)   Time Is Running Out (Finished!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Is Running Out (Finished!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2