If you can dream, the wish your making
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Long Live Mep (Finished!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:16 pm

luvsamie wrote:
Here's my part hun! Very Happy

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cifgt0l2xb865dl/Long+Live+Enchanted.mp4

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMintoStarxx

avatar

Posts : 998
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:07 am

sent you my part in a youtube PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:09 pm

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
sent you my part in a youtube PM

Got it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:13 pm

I'm extending the deadline to the 13th of March because I know people are busy with school and need more time and I need more time with my part cause I've been busy at work. I hope this info helps everyone that needs more time with their parts. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Two more days till the deadline. Kikyo0Takarai and TheEnchantedKiss, I need both of your parts. Let me know if you both need more time. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:10 pm

I can I get the audio again please? I will get it in by tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:41 pm

TheEnchantedKiss wrote:
I can I get the audio again please? I will get it in by tomorrow night

When I get home from work, I'll get you the audio again. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:33 pm

TheEnchantedKiss wrote:
I can I get the audio again please? I will get it in by tomorrow night

Here's your part. Smile
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dc8r2w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Here's my part I hope you like it!

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/2b65pnbgj6s665h/long_live_pt5.wmv
Back to top Go down
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:22 pm

TheEnchantedKiss wrote:
Here's my part I hope you like it!

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/2b65pnbgj6s665h/long_live_pt5.wmv

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Im so sorry I completely blanked out on this one! I was so sure this was done that I even crossed it off my To do List!
TwT and I can´t get my part for download again, if you could give it to me I will make sure to have it ASAP. This is embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:35 am

Kikyo0Takarai wrote:
Im so sorry I completely blanked out on this one! I was so sure this was done that I even crossed it off my To do List!
TwT and I can´t get my part for download again, if you could give it to me I will make sure to have it ASAP. This is embarrassing...

Of course dear! Here's your part. Smile
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bnibfq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/65mfuv

Here we go, sorry I forgot to post the link yesterday XD
Back to top Go down
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Kikyo0Takarai wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/65mfuv

Here we go, sorry I forgot to post the link yesterday XD

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacSongx217x

avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:39 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
Kikyo0Takarai wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/65mfuv

Here we go, sorry I forgot to post the link yesterday XD

Thank you. Smile

Please post the finished MEP when it is done rendering Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:44 pm

LilacSongx217x wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
Kikyo0Takarai wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/65mfuv

Here we go, sorry I forgot to post the link yesterday XD

Thank you. Smile

Please post the finished MEP when it is done rendering Smile

I can't render the mep because sendspace is having errors with it. I'll split it in half and try to repost it tomorrow after work. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacSongx217x

avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:26 am

sparrow12592 wrote:
LilacSongx217x wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
Kikyo0Takarai wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/65mfuv

Here we go, sorry I forgot to post the link yesterday XD

Thank you. Smile

Please post the finished MEP when it is done rendering Smile

I can't render the mep because sendspace is having errors with it. I'll split it in half and try to repost it tomorrow after work. Smile

what about mediafire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 am

Here's the full mep. Can someone put this together before uploading it? Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tw83hz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1a4yf

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasahara111O

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 20
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 am

sparrow12592 wrote:
Here's the full mep. Can someone put this together before uploading it? Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tw83hz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1a4yf


I can if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacSongx217x

avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 am

Kasahara111O wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
Here's the full mep. Can someone put this together before uploading it? Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tw83hz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1a4yf


I can if you want.

Are you going to put the parts together?
I finally got home from work, so I can do it if you are busy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasahara111O

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 20
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 am

LilacSongx217x wrote:
Kasahara111O wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
Here's the full mep. Can someone put this together before uploading it? Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tw83hz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1a4yf


I can if you want.

Are you going to put the parts together?
I finally got home from work, so I can do it if you are busy at the moment.

Well if you have some time, it would be nice ! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacSongx217x

avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 29
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:19 am

Kasahara111O wrote:
LilacSongx217x wrote:
Kasahara111O wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
Here's the full mep. Can someone put this together before uploading it? Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tw83hz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1a4yf


I can if you want.

Are you going to put the parts together?
I finally got home from work, so I can do it if you are busy at the moment.

Well if you have some time, it would be nice ! Smile

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Long Live Mep (Finished!)   

Back to top Go down
 
Long Live Mep (Finished!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Many thanks to all Book Authors here...LONG LIVE CHESS2U.COM!
» Warhammer is dead. Long live Warhammer!
» The New Edition is Dead, Long Live the New Edition
» how long will this xp event last?
» My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Completed MEPs :: Completed MEPs-
Jump to: