Share | 

Getting to know each other :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
glamorou13
Admin

PostSubject: Getting to know each other :)   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello princesses,
Since I made DPS for like 1 year and I would like to know you princesses better. I'll go first
I'm Alexis and I'm a senior this year class of 2014 baby!!! I'm 17 years old. I love editing since 2010. I have a boyfriend named Martin and we been dating for 6 months and our 1 year Anniversary is on valentine also he remind me of Jim Hawkins so I have a real life Jim :Pjealous girls lol ;)I have my own MEP group called disneyprincessstudios aka DPS I love princesses ever since I was little. I'm also co leader of disneymagicstudios aka DMS and JourneyOf Legend aka JOLS. I hope in the future, I will become actress, singer and a pro wrestler :PI know but it's has been my dream ever since I was 11. If you like to chat with me, PM on YouTube or Skype me: glamorou13

My OTP
1. Clopin x Belle
2. Thomas x Ariel
3. Once Ler x Rapunzel
4. Jim x Melody
5. Thomas x Phoebus
6. Jim x Dimtri
7. Dracula x Rapunzel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other :)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Jaylisa, but nearly everyone calls me Jess or Jay. ^_^ I'm 18 years old, and I'm from England! I've been editing for the past six years (I can't believe it's been that long!!).
I looove music, I'll literally listen to anything. Pop, rock, metal, classical, country, dubstep...I seriously do listen to anything. ;D

I absolutely love writing, it's my dream to be a published author one day...yeah, it's a pretty big ambition but hey, if Disney’s taught me anything it's that we should never give up on our dreams, hehe. ;-)
I love Disney (obviously!). Here are some of my favourite crossover couples.

- Anya/Derek
- Meg/Tulio
- Odette/Phoebus
- Belle/Sinbad
- Madellaine/Eric
- Aurora/John Rolfe
- Ariel/Tarzan
- Jasmine/Miguel

So yeah...it's nice to meet you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other :)   Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:20 am

Hello there, [Hey, I know you >.> *pokes Jess*]
My name is Azazel, i'm from the U.S. "Michigan" i'm 20 years old yet many have said I look 15 & don't
believe i'm 20 years old. Which I don't blame them sometimes because I rarely act my age.
I've been editing for 7 years but only this past year have been editing with Disney. I used to hardcore
edit with anime.

I adore Disney/animated movies. I've watched them since I was very young.
I collect Disney dolls & Disney merchandise.
I love to sing, it's a big part of my life and a huge passion of mine now.

My OTP

~ Belle/Sinbad
~ Esmeralda/Aladdin
~ Aurora/John Smith
~ Merida/Eugene [Flynn Rider]
~ Periwinkle/Jack Frost
~ Jasmine/Joseph
~ Madellaine/Eric
~ Thumblina/Zak
Back to top Go down
Kasahara111O

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other :)   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:50 am

Well my name is Clara, i'm french ( so if i make a spelling mistake sometimes, don't blame me ^^), i'm 17 years old, i'm am a senior, just like you Glamorou13. I hope i will pass my exams and get a drama school in Lyon.
I love art, and english, i hope one day i will be good enough to live in England !!

I've been editing for 2 years, and since i was little i knew the disney movies by heart !!

I don't really have OTP, but there is some characters i really appriciate :
- Meg
- Anya
- Cinderella
- Aurora
- Dimitri
- Flynn
- Philipp

XD !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other :)   Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:48 am

Hi everyone! My name is Gabby. I'm 16 years old going on 17 on May 17th. I've been on YT since 2009 but started editing with Non/Disney last year and still am! Very Happy Anyway, I love to sing, draw, write, and play The Sims 2! :3 I love any kind of music (I especially love rock and metal!) except for dubstep, Rap, or from a singer I really dislike. xD There's not really much to type because I don't have anything better to type and I'm sick at the moment, but it's really nice to meet/see you guys! Smile

P.S. Here, you can find out what my otps are. ^_^
http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com/t140p15-what-s-your-otp-one-true-pairing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other :)   

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Announcements-
Jump to: