DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)   All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:24 am

glamorou13 wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
Has anyone got this mep so they could upload it on youtube? Do I need to resend the link again? Sorry, I was just curious.
Sorry if it's taking so long, my 4th staff is trying to upload it so yeah. So try to be wait for it dear. Sorry

That's fine. I was just worried that the link wasn't working. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)   All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:27 am

I'm sorry to ask that but, can you read the full mep on your computer movie reader? Because, I downloaded it to see if I could find a way to work on the audio so that it wouldn't be blocked on YT but I can't even watch it properly on my computer so I was wondering wether it was because of my computer or because the file was sort of corrupted anyway...  scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)   All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
I'm sorry to ask that but, can you read the full mep on your computer movie reader? Because, I downloaded it to see if I could find a way to work on the audio so that it wouldn't be blocked on YT but I can't even watch it properly on my computer so I was wondering wether it was because of my computer or because the file was sort of corrupted anyway...  scratch 

Oh, you don't have to worry about the audio. I already pitched it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)   All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:54 am

I know, though, when we tried to upload the mep, it kept getting blocked by YT so, maybe if we add one effect or two, we could find a way to upload it without getting blocked. <<
And, about my question, is it just me who has a problem with the file or do you have problems reading it with your computer too?  scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)   All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:56 am

Milady2791 wrote:
I know, though, when we tried to upload the mep, it kept getting blocked by YT so, maybe if we add one effect or two, we could find a way to upload it without getting blocked. <<
And, about my question, is it just me who has a problem with the file or do you have problems reading it with your computer too?  scratch

Oh, I see. Shocked The file is under wmv. It works fine on my computer. Hmm...maybe I can pitch it more on my computer and then resent you the full mep again. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)   All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Here's the full mep (Pitched more) Sorry for the trouble it's been causing. Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f14ar9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)   All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:41 pm

URGENT:
xxMintoStarxx and luvsamie, please send me your parts for this mep, I need it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)   All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)   All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks a lot! Wink
Now I just need xxMintoStarxx's part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)   All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All I Want For Christmas Mep (Finished!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Completed MEPs :: Completed MEPs-
Jump to: