If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My absences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My absences   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:38 pm

On Wednesday I return to the school and in May I  spend a diploma of studies superiors (after the high school diploma) and thus I am going to dedicate myself to the studies. I had promised that I shall try to finish all my parts  but I am confronted with another problem : I do not have inspiration anymore, I feel empty I'm sorry Crying or Very sad 

Thus my break I takes it from today

If that raises a problem for the MEP forge ahead and ré open my parts  (except that of the Halloween  MEP please I shall make it  when I am on holidays (from October 19th ^^))

Thus I wish you a good school comeback and a school good year and thus I find you from October 19th

Kisses I love you

Last edited by Gabydu57 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My absences   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:47 pm

I wish you a good luck my dear princess Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: My absences   Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 pm

I'm sorry but I think to take a break. My inspiration is completely empty. I have exhausted all my resources . I started a lot of parties, but the result does not please me at all and they are not interesting to show you, because I think too much about my studies.

I have exams in May , and lately I 've had bad grades because I was thinking more of my parts at my work.
Normally I would have to stop in September in order to devote myself entirely to school, but I stayed and I went on to finish a lot of MEP.

I must to drop Mep where I committed . Go ahead and reopen my parts. I regret but I have no choices (Ii think I'm finished my parts but If I don't finished a part reopen it ^^ )

I'm sorry I'll have to take a break until May, to devote myself to revisions because there remains many weeks until May and please do not kicked me of the studio.
When my exams are finished I think back to my inspiration and make parts more attractive .

I hope you understand me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My absences   Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:06 pm

I'm sorry if lately I was inactive but I was very busy because of shcool and I was late in a lot of projects

From December 12 until January 4, I will be absent

I'm working at Disneyland Paris, I will not have internet access and I will have no  time to make videos.
I prefer to warn now.

I will have to drop MEP's  where I am committed because until 12, I'am very busy because of school.
I'm very sorry

Thank you for your understanding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My absences   

Back to top Go down

My absences
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Announcements-
Jump to: