DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:50 am

3 parts left~
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:27 am

3 parts left!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:18 am

Part 1 with Anna? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:29 pm

Sailormandm wrote:
Part 1 with Anna? Very Happy

Sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:46 pm

@xxMintoStarxx: I tried to contact you many different ways but, since you never answered I'm posting here: I REALLY need your part for the "All I want for Christmas" mep. Please re-upload it on sendspace or equivalent and send it to me in a PM either on DPS or on Youtube.
This is the final warning, you have until next friday to send it or I'll find someone to take your part and re-place you (which I, personally, would like to avoid. We've waited long enough for this mep to be uploaded).
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:49 am

Milady2791 wrote:
@xxMintoStarxx: I tried to contact you many different ways but, since you never answered I'm posting here: I REALLY need your part for the "All I want for Christmas" mep. Please re-upload it on sendspace or equivalent and send it to me in a PM either on DPS or on Youtube.
This is the final warning, you have until next friday to send it or I'll find someone to take your part and re-place you (which I, personally, would like to avoid. We've waited long enough for this mep to be uploaded).

Gaah >.< sorry ^^;
Can you send me the audio again? I need it like..ASAP so I can quickly get it in..
Ugh....this is not like me at all......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 am

Can i take part 11 with Meg plz ?
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:58 am

Kasahara111O wrote:
Can i take part 11 with Meg plz ?

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:00 am

One part left!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 pm

I'll take the last part with Aqua Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Here is my part! Sorry it isn't very fancy ;-; http://www.sendspace.com/file/fvfn0u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:49 pm

I can take the last part!  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 10?   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:21 pm

if its ok can i use part 10 with jenna from balto?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Humm you are 3 asking for the same part ....

Actually, as many people want a part, i think i will drop mine with Meg, because i don't have ideas... This part 11 ! But i keep my part with Elsa ! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Can I change my character to Rapunzel? Smile
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:04 am

luvsamie wrote:
I'll take the last part with Aqua Wink

ok x3
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:07 am

sparrow12592 wrote:
Can I change my character to Rapunzel? Smile

sure. ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:51 pm

I don't know if you've seen my post, but i don't really have ideas for part 11, and some people wants a part, so i think i'm going to let my part to someone else, sorry !!
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 am

Kasahara111O wrote:
I don't know if you've seen my post, but i don't really have ideas for part 11, and some people wants a part, so i think i'm going to let my part to someone else, sorry !!

ah ok x3
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:45 am

Spinelli781 wrote:
I can take the last part!  cheers 

Ok, I'll give you the part where the other member dropped out of Wink
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:50 am

Kasahara111O wrote:
Here is mine !!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8dh8db

Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:50 am

Sailormandm wrote:
Here is my part! Sorry it isn't very fancy ;-; http://www.sendspace.com/file/fvfn0u

sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Here's my part. I'm sorry it took so long to make. I hope it's alright. Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c90zn5
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:30 am

sparrow12592 wrote:
Here's my part. I'm sorry it took so long to make. I hope it's alright. Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c90zn5

I like it. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED   She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She wolf (Girls Tribute) CLOSED
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next