DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  Empty
PostSubject: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:47 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/CwXQbjVJrjhCUrPYioIa9i9rCLoyY22zlU6YE%2BBHVH1Z7ef0Vn3aJQ

Part 1: Gabydu57 (Glory and David)
Part 2: MINE (Esmeralda and Phoebus)
Part 3: xxMintoStarxx (Odette and Derek)
Part 4: Akai-Chan Al-Abbasy (Thumbelina and Cornelius)
Part 5: StrayHeartxx (Jasmine and Aladdin)
Part 6: Kikyo0Takarai (Megara and Hercules)

THEME:
Experiencing love, it's joys, passions, and trials

RULES:
-Non/Disney, traditional animation only. No CGI. So Tangled would be one that couldn't be used because it's not traditional animation.
-Canon couples only. I want this MEP to be a show of skill at editing creatively. Please no repeated couples.
-Timing is key. This song has a very strong driving beat. Colorings and overlays encouraged. Remember, RED. Green just wouldn't fit. Razz
-The song focuses on the girl's feelings, so try to emphasize that. Be innocent.
-Watermarks please! Very Happy

Last edited by GalasiaSeekai on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Part 01 please with Glory and David from Gullivers travel Smile
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:25 pm

3?
With oddete x Derek from swan princess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:14 am

May I have part 5 with Aladdin and Jasmine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Yes to everyone! Yay! I'm so glad for the enthusiasm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Here's my Part! Hope you like it I had tons of fun editing this! <3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lw3r40q4kjprtcd/Red_Jasmine_and_Aladdin_part_5.mp4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Can I take part 4 please with Thumbelina and Cornelius Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Oh I wanted part 4, But I would love part 6 with Herc and Meg then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Thanks StrayHeartxx! The part is wonderful!

Of course! The parts are yours! And it is CLOSED!!!
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:59 am

I sent my part on YouTube Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:37 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm sorry but I have problem with the link Sad
can you reoplaud part 01 please ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:06 pm

I finished my part Smile I hope that will it pleases you

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6j7bic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Thanks for the parts, everyone! Remember, the deadline is on Friday, and the only person I'm waiting on is Kikyo0Takarai. You guys have been really fast with your parts. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:50 pm

OMG I have my part but since I spend like 10 hours a day in college I can upload it until tonight! I am so sorry TwT But it will be today! That is for sureeeee.

EDIT

Here it is I am so sorry it took me this long.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bk51mi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Yesterdey added the link n.n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Akai-chan, if you would be so kind as to put your part on sendspace, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by GalasiaSeekai on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 3:34 pm

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
OKAY THAT'S IT! AKAI CHAN I HAVE TRIED TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PART 10 TIMES FOR WEEKS! YOU WILL SEND IT TO ME ON SENDSPACE OR I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EVER FINISH THIS MEP!
I can only get on the internet on Saturdays. I have tried numerous Saturdays. I am sick of it. I am leaving this place in 30 minutes. YOUR download says it has 6 hours left. NO STINKING WAY am I going to sit here for 6 hours. If you would be so kind as to try sendspace, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Clam down dear, it's going to be alright. We all have trouble with uploading sites and it would be nice if you just ask her nicely or PM her on YouTube
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Yes, well, I did message her. And it's ten days past the due date. I can't get it done on time. I wasn't even given a chance to get it done on time. I was late.
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:31 pm

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
Yes, well, I did message her. And it's ten days past the due date. I can't get it done on time. I wasn't even given a chance to get it done on time. I was late.
She has it in YouTube so can you download from it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:53 pm

YES!!! I have all parts now! I will RULE THE WORLD!!!
(Also I will have the thing rendered by next week. Hopefully. Smile)
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Ummmm are you still rendering this MEP dear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:50 am

I already sent you a PM. Please upload it soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Has it been uploaded?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)    Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Red~ Taylor Swift (CLOSED: Due September 20)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next