If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How did you get your YT username?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How did you get your YT username?   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 am

ok so i've been curious for awhile now, we all choose our youtube usernames for a reason. there is a meaning behind it, but i would like to know what is your story behind your name?

My story:
so obviously my username is zerosnumber1 and i use to get a lot of questions to why i choose that name and i will tell you now and why i choose that name. when people first hear they might think "oh she chose that b/c the number zero is the 1st number in the numbering system", well if you thought that you'd be 100% wrong. the "zero" stands for Jack's ghost dog from the nightmare before christmas, Zero. The way that i came up with this name was a funny story. it was my sophmore year in high school and it was raining and my friend and i were sitting underneath an overhang and we were watching the nightmare before christmas singing to "this is halloween". after watching about half of it we started making funny sayings about the different characters from the movie like, sally's my gally, the mayor is square, jack is the new black, oogie has got the boogie, etc and randomly i came up with zerosnumber1. at first my friend didn't get it and then i explained to her, "Jack's ghost dog, Zero is sooo coool, he's number 1". and for the longest time these sayings became our secret codes when we saw eachother on campus. when we'd pass by eachother she'd yell out "the mayor is square" and i'd yell out "sally's my gally" of we were saying hi. if we were saying bye she'd yell out "jack is the new black" and i'd yell out "zerosnumber1". it was funny because only we knew what it meant and people would pass by us, giving us confused looks. anyways, i guess what i'm saying is that i never forgot zerosnumber1 and it just sticked. so now,

What's your story?
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:55 am

Well mine is glamorou13. My friends always called me glamorous because I kept playing the song "glamorous". When I signed up for YouTube at age 13, the YouTube suggion to used glamorou13 so I picked it Smile the reason why I picked that YouTube username is glamorous is my nickname and 13 is a age when I start making videos Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 am

Well mine is also my psn username. I wanted something that said who I was, a videogame loving girl who lives dc comics so I also went for alliteration so I chose gamergirlofgotham
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Well my name's Samantha and the nickname that some of my friends call me is Samie. When I was trying to pick a username (back when I was like 12) it was a time I was obsessed with love stories and romantic movies (who hasn't been or still is obsessed especially cuz we're girls I mean come on haha) so I just put "luv" in front of my name. Also cuz when people see my videos they'll sometimes say "I loved that samie" hence luvsamie: "I love samie's video" Razz

Sometimes I wish I could have been more creative though haha XD
Back to top Go down
Milady2791
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 am

Well my YT name is easy to understand when you know that I was reading 'The Three Musketeers' when I chose it!!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:42 am

I love recess Smile and I always loved Spinelli/TJ and when I started editing my username was Buttercup699 well because I love PPGS XD then I choose Spinelli781 because it was suggested to me X3
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:36 pm

My name is totally random.
I had come back from one of my college summer classes to find that my 2nd YT account was suspended. Lilacs are very abundant where I went to college, so that's where I got it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:38 am

My username is SciFiVidder. Basically the SciFi part is because when I first started using my channel I mainly vidded Science Fiction shows (Doctor Who/Star Trek/Stargate) and the Vidder part is self explanatory xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:16 am

My yt name is StitchElle. Not very creative. But one of my favorite disney movies has always been stitch. And when i was like 8 i fell on my bicycle and got a deep wound on my chin. So then in 6th grade when everybody knew i was a disney nerd, they called my stitchy 'cause i've had those stitches on my chin. It didn't bother me i found it funny xD. And my name is Ellie so I became StitchElle xD
Back to top Go down
AkasukiShikiHollow

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Mine is actually quite easy.

Akasuki= The Akatsuki from Naruto-> still a fan of Naruto

Shiki= well the anime -> if you want to know here's what the anime is....
it's actually a really good anime about Vampires.

Hollow= The Hollows from Bleach -> I'm not such a fan of Bleach anymore, though.

and to simplify my username it would be Ash and that's who people know me as.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGLoUqNYf4RVj_mgViNl9CA
RukiaShego

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:50 am

Well how I pick mine was I into Bleach and Kim Possible at the time. So I pick my favorite character from Bleach Rukia Kuchiki and Kim Possible Shego and that how my name was pick RukiaShego.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9OABQbHG_gTs8B1qV5Rcg
AkasunaNoTayuya

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:43 pm

Mine is for a really stupid reason (I was 13 when I made this account XD). I shipped Sasori and Tayuya (both from Naruto). Then I said how about simply mixing Tayuya with Sasori last name: Akasuna No (In the japanese culture, the family is placed before the surname.). So this is how I named my channel AkasunaNoTayuya (and if you translate the name it would be "Tayuya pf the red sands") XD Of course I find it stupid today, but this is with the name that I made my youtube history XDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your YT username?   

Back to top Go down

How did you get your YT username?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1