If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Love is difficult and College

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Love is difficult and College   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:04 pm

College is so much fun but sucks when it comes to dating its hard to date someone who afraid things will go south cause we are in separate colleges. I know him(Matt) since high school but didn't start dating till after when we started actually hanging again at mid-October. It was going great till about mid-January when he was starting Ball State College. I kind of need advice here I don't have many friends that are girl....I actually wish I had more friends to talk to me about things like this cause its hard telling dad about them when he only one sided....please
email me( kim829214@yahoo.com) or contact me here or on youtube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love is difficult and College   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:16 am

My boyfriend of 3 years started out in the same high school as me. We met in the last year of high school and started going out in our first year of college. Thing is for 3 years, we were in different colleges but we still texted and made the effort to meet up whenever we can.

First off, I think you and your bf would have to make a lot of effort if your colleges are really far away from each other, like different states different. If that's the case, use skype or text as much as possible and make sure that he doesn't start thinking you've forgotten him and vice versa.

If your colleges are like walking distance from each other, then do what my bf and I did and just meet up during your free times.

I hope that helps? I just thought I could help since my bf and I went to different colleges for 3 years but we are still together Smile
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is difficult and College   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:46 am

I get that but I'm not in college. I have a boyfriend and we been dating 4 months and July 14 will be 5 months. But he lived 1 hour away Sad it's hard but we always email each other at 9 AM and sometime we Skype. Smile
It's hard but we still love each other and trust each other no matter what Smile I love him with all my life Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is difficult and College   

Back to top Go down

Love is difficult and College
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1