DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Looks awesome! Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:56 pm

thank you n_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Could I do part 12?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:06 pm

I can take the last part (part 14), if you need me to. I wouldn't mind. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 pm

You sure can DamitaLPerez Very Happy

And that would be great if you up for another part toothlesshasteeth Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Here's my second part. xD

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?7u0yg66ipfiimj6

It has the same style as my other so, I hope that's okay. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Part 14 please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Oh im sorry GalasiasSeekai Sad Someone took that part and there arent any left. If someone cant do a part I will definetly give it to you Very Happy

DamitaLPerez and toothlesshasteeth, great job on your parts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Oh sorry! lt looked like they were still open when l saw them. l didn't mean to steal anyone's parts!
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:14 pm

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
Oh sorry! lt looked like they were still open when l saw them. l didn't mean to steal anyone's parts!

No thats ok. I waited a little while to write that it was closed after I saw that the parts were all taken. But you will be the first person to get a part if one opens up Smile

Thanks LilacSongx217x! Great video Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:52 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:26 pm

It wont let me download them Sad It just brings me to the home page of media fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 pm

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
It wont let me download them Sad It just brings me to the home page of media fire
If you look in the address bar for the ad.fly part before the actual link and take the ad.fly part and numbers away then press enter it should take you there it does that to me sometimes and once I delete that and click enter it takes me to the download links.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Thank you so much! Very Happy I got them now. You did an awesome job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:45 am

I am going to extend this until the 25th because there are still a few parts that need to be done and I dont want you guys to feel pressured to get it done. So please try to get it done by the new date Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey guys! If you still need to turn in parts, please let me know where you are. I dont mind if you havent started it yet lol just let me know if you plan to make it eventually Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Here is my part! Hope you'll like it! ^^

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ahaybe66zz8dyby

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Just a little message to let you know girls ('cause I don't think there are many boys in this mep group ^^) that we have a big fan of this mep who's dying to wait for us to complete it!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:40 am

The deadline has been past
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Hey guys! I just got back from a trip and I am so excited to see more parts so thank you very much Milady2791 and UltraJKatt! Very Happy and I'm soooo gald to hear that someone is really looking forward to this mep because I think it looks so amazing everyone has done a fantastic job!! cheers Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven just need 2 more parts now Smile
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:37 pm

I think you should PM on YT about if there able to do there part
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm so sorry for my delay! Here it is my part: http://www.sendspace.com/file/820q0o

Hope you like it! Smile
And so sorry again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~    Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock What You Got By SupterChick ~FULL~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next