DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:07 am

CaptainLadyAce wrote:
Is it ok if I have Rapunzel & Flynn for my part ?

Of course! But if it's not too much trouble, could you avoid using clips from the song?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 am

PrincessAbsahail wrote:
CaptainLadyAce wrote:
Is it ok if I have Rapunzel & Flynn for my part ?

Of course! But if it's not too much trouble, could you avoid using clips from the song?

Sure thing!! Thank u! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:50 am

i'l tack part 5 vol 2 with Tulio & Lonette please Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Can I have part 3? Can I hve meg and herc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Yes to both of you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:03 pm

for my coplue can i have Odette & Derek pleaz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Part 4 with Hercules and Cinderella?
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Hi, this link is from xxxNightRainRosexxx
http://www.mediafire.com/?phyg 6htt9swa5oy =)
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:15 pm

May I have the last part of Volume 2 with Red X Wolf from Hoodwinked Too please? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Yes to all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:37 pm

xxxNightRainRosexxx wrote:
Can I have part one

Thank you so much for sending your part in! It looks beautiful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re :I See The Light    I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Can I have part 6 of vol.2 with mulan and shang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 am

xxxNightRainRosexxx wrote:
Can I have part 6 of vol.2 with mulan and shang

No problem!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:12 am

I noticed that u have me & xxxNightRainRosexxx written down for Rapunzel & Flynn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:26 am

CaptainLadyAce wrote:
I noticed that u have me & xxxNightRainRosexxx written down for Rapunzel & Flynn

Yes, I'm really sorry about that. She just turned in her part with the two of them. I wasn't aware of this, but I'm really sorry that there was some miscommunication somewhere on the line. I'm sorry if I've been rude or unclear. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:14 am

PrincessAbsahail wrote:
CaptainLadyAce wrote:

Yes, I'm really sorry about that. She just turned in her part with the two of them. I wasn't aware of this, but I'm really sorry that there was some miscommunication somewhere on the line. I'm sorry if I've been rude or unclear. Embarassed

It's ok. Is it possible if I take part 5 in volume 2 with Flynn & Rapunzel? or do u want me to change my couple?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 am

CaptainLadyAce wrote:
PrincessAbsahail wrote:
CaptainLadyAce wrote:

It's ok. Is it possible if I take part 5 in volume 2 with Flynn & Rapunzel? or do u want me to change my couple?

Of course not! The part and couple are all yours Smile Again, I'm sorry for the miscommunication.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi, can I have part 5 in vol 1 with Eilowy and Taron adn part 1 in vol 2 with Peter pan and Wendy please ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:16 pm

edhatboy wrote:
Hi, can I have part 5 in vol 1 with Eilowy and Taron adn part 1 in vol 2 with Peter pan and Wendy please ?

Sure!
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 am

So when is the dealing?
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 am

here's the link from xxxNightRainRosexxx http://www.sendspace.com/file/ yzqrbp
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:37 pm

This MEP is full and closed, the dealing is Fab 12 so we can upload on valentine Smile so let's do it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:34 am

jessegoodwin263 wrote:
hey here's my part

http://www.sendspace.com/file/llc2ro

Thank you so much! It looks beautiful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*   I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I See The Light MEP *BOTH VOLMES FINISHED*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Completed MEPs :: Completed MEPs-
Jump to: