DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  Empty
PostSubject: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 am

Hi everyone, so, I finally managed to get almost all the parts I needed to take over and re-open this mep! ^^

DUE DATE: 10/01/2013

"Theme: A Princess (really any girl as long as she is a heroine. That means no Holli cause in my book she is a villainess.) is addicted to this villain. (of course keep this pg-13 girls. Don't want to make it to hot ;])

Rules:
- Keep this PG-13-16 16 at MOST! We still have young members and viewers on youtube. We don't want it to be to juicy. ;] But really nothing over the top.
- No repeats characters. (Example. Two Belle's or three Gastons.)
- Follow the theme and lyrics to the song. Please.
- Watersmarks YES!
- Make sure your parting is VillainxHeroine (SINBAD, ALADDIN, NAVEEN ARE NOT VILLAINS) (Holli, Eris are NOT HEROINES.)
- Make sure your characters are up in years, no Alice, Lilo, Wendy. And characters like that.
- This MEP will be boyxgirl, no Femslash in this one sorry girls. x3
- Colors, Textures, sparkles, and things like that are more than fine just try not to over do it.
- Lastly have fun. <3

Sorry if I sound alittle over the top on the rules just I had to clear things up
."

Vol. 1:
[DONE]

Vol.2:
[RENDRED]

- Part 2: Spinelli781 - Chel/Silver - DONE -
- Part 3: angelofmusic - Kida/Tzekel Kan - DONE -
- Part 4: XxMelannyxX - Helga/Korso http://www.sendspace.com/file/deds1c - DONE -
- Part 5: AiraChica - Erotica/Frollo - DONE -

Download links for the audio (exept part 4): http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/moFJ6NM7o6bmVuL0hhHVHwPVAr430IuU

Last edited by Milady2791 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 am

You got my part right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:31 am

coffeexvictorain wrote:
You got my part right?
Yes, thank you for re-sending it to me! ^^
I PMed those whose I haven't the part so if I didn't PM you either here or on YT it means that I have your part. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Part 2 with Chel and Silver ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Spinelli781 wrote:
Part 2 with Chel and Silver ?
Sure! ^^
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Maybe you should PM the 2 editors from vol 1 if their able to do their part
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:12 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
Maybe you should PM the 2 editors from vol 1 if their able to do their part
I already did. ^^
I got an answer from xMakorrax but I'm still waiting for IkutoXKari's one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:50 pm

my part:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9xbxk9u5yv0ahna

hope it's okay that i used Rapunzel and prince Charmig :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:10 pm

xMakorrax wrote:
my part:

It's absolutely perfect dear! (and I sooo love your coloring!!!! X3) Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
xMakorrax wrote:
my part:

well, thank you Very Happy i can send it to you if you want :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:20 pm

xMakorrax wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:
xMakorrax wrote:
my part:

REALLY???? <333333 I would love you for a thousand years if you would!!! <333333 bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
xMakorrax wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:
xMakorrax wrote:
my part:

REALLY???? <333333 I would love you for a thousand years if you would!!! <333333 bounce
Haha Wink i'll send it on youtube xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:47 pm

i have a question. will this part be in volume 2? will there be a volume 2? i think it was originally part 1. i can't remember cause it was sooo long ago.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
coffeexvictorain wrote:
You got my part right?
I PMed those whose I haven't the part so if I didn't PM you either here or on YT it means that I have your part. =)

Was I need Vol 2?
I see part one was uploaded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:56 pm

coffeexvictorain wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:
coffeexvictorain wrote:
You got my part right?

Was I need Vol 2?
i don't know it was just really confusing with the other person running it. orginally there were two volumes, but i was just curious if there were still two volumes or if it just went down to one video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:40 am

zerosnumber1 wrote:
coffeexvictorain wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:
coffeexvictorain wrote:
You got my part right?

Was I need Vol 2?
i don't know it was just really confusing with the other person running it. orginally there were two volumes, but i was just curious if there were still two volumes or if it just went down to one video.

There was Vol 2. I KNOW THAT!
And I was given the part for either or 2 that is where I am confused..and am not in, I feel so heartbroken time I never get back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:05 am

Alright people I'll explain:

There STILL is a volume 2, don't worry. ^^
I just got no answer from IkutoXKari who had taken part 4 in vol.1 so I decided to reopen her part. BUT as every other part of vol.1 was ready, I changed the two parts 4 (I put zerosnumber1's part in vol.1 and reopened the 4th part in vol.2).
Is it more clear now? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 am

Milady2791 wrote:

I just got no answer from IkutoXKari who had taken part 4 in vol.1 so I decided to reopen her part. BUT as every other part of vol.1 was ready, I changed the two parts 4 (I put zerosnumber1's part in vol.1 and reopened the 4th part in vol.2).
yes thx. i was just confused before when i saw my part in V1 cause i thought it was part of V2. now everything makes sense. thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Can I have part 3 with Tzekel Kan and Kida?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 pm

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
Can I have part 3 with Tzekel Kan and Kida?
All yours! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Milady2791 wrote:

So my part still is in?
Part of my part, had her singing France part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:19 am

coffeexvictorain wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:

So my part still is in?
Yours is part 7 with the red villain (I don't remember his name), right? If it is, then yes your part is still in, don't worry. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:04 am

Milady2791 wrote:
coffeexvictorain wrote:
Milady2791 wrote:

So my part still is in?
Yours is part 7 with the red villain (I don't remember his name), right? If it is, then yes your part is still in, don't worry. ^^

Yea..His name is Venger, from the old animated dungeons and dragons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Spinelli781 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqSvZTu5Pjw

Done~
Thank you!! X3

P.S.: could you send me the download link plz? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]    Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Romance NEW [RENDERED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next