DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together}   Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:
glamorou13 wrote:
I think you should PM 1 editor if she able to finish her part
i did and she said she is, but it might take her awhile cause she said she just got out of a really bad car accident. she said she would have it done soon. how long more should i give her? a week? i really feel bad that she was in an accident.
Oh my!!!! I'm really sorry about that maybe give her a time
ok. i'll give her a week.
Back to top Go down

Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together}   Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together}   Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 pm

IkutoXKari wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?f984jmufba9p8cf
done XDDD
sweet thanks. i'll start putting the video together today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together}   Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney Villians MegaMix Volume 2 (CLOSED) Due 12/22 {Being Put Together}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3