DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:29 am

Is anyone else here a fan of Once Upon a Time? After all it does contain Disney references since it's from ABC. If so, who else is excited for season 2? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 pm

OH MY GOD YES!
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:06 pm

I love that show!!! My favorite couple is Rumble x Belle!!! I can't wait to see to see season 2!! I'm also excited about Ariel!! Eeeeeeeeee! Fangirl is gone wild LOL
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:59 pm

OMG!! I can't wait for season two of Once Upon A Time!! Especially when Aurora and Mulan make their appearances!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Yeah, I'm a total Rumbelle shipper! Very Happy Have any of you guys seen the promo for season 2 yet? OMG it's so epic! Very Happy Also guess who got the dvd of season 1 a couple weeks ago? *points to myself* The bonus features are pretty awesome. If you guys don't have it, and for any other Rumbelle fans out there, look up "skin deep deleted scene." You could practically feel the feels going on. Also look up the bloopers because they are the most amazing thing any OUAT fan could ever experience. I showed them to a couple friends, and they were dying as much as I was. XD
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 pm

I'm excited to see Ariel!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:29 am

I love this show too. I need to catch up. I'm missing a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time
Page 1 of 1