HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

9/11 RIP very sad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
glamorou13
Admin

PostSubject: 9/11 RIP very sad   Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 am

Hi I'm Alexis. Today is 9/11. In case you don't know what happened on 9/11.
2 plane were crash into twin tower at New York by the leader Osama bin laden.
Question: where were you in 9/11?
I was 5 when that happened
Never forget, always remember
God bless America.
RIP to all :,(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 RIP very sad   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:45 am

I would. I can't believe it's been 11 years. I still remember it. I was 8 years old and in 3rd grade. My dad was about to take me and my neighbor to school. When I went to his house, he said that school was canceled that day because of a plane crash or something. We hadn't heard anything about school being canceled, so my dad took just me to school. Once we got there, the whole school gathered on the blacktop and there was this big ceremony where we heard about what had happened. I don't remember anything about it other than my future 4th grade teacher singing God Bless America. Once we were back in class, I remember my teacher explained to us in more detail just what had happened. Despite how clearly she explained it to us, because I was so young, I couldn't comprehend the complexity of what had happened, only that a bunch of mean Middle Eastern guys crashed a plane into buildings. I remember that she played for us Proud To Be An American or God Bless the U.S.A. or whatever that song is called, and we had to write in our journals that day what had happened and what our reaction was. Also because I was so young and I had never personally experienced death before, I didn't feel as much of an emotional attachment of what was going on. Now that I have, I know how painful it is for the hundreds of people who lost loved ones, and I thank God that even though I wish they weren't gone, at least in both cases we had months to prepare for their passings rather than have it come out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 RIP very sad   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 pm

I was 11. I was at ground 0. For those of you who don't know what that means, it means I was there. One of the planes actually took off from the airport right next to my school. I was so scared because my mom worked in DC and no one would tell us which buildings had been hit. She worked right next to the Vice President's home so it could have easily been where she worked.

And it wasn't just those two planes. There was one that hit the Pentagon and another that the passengers got control back but the plane went down in a field. I hate talking about this day.
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 RIP very sad   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Today is 9/11/13
Would anyone like to tell their story? Where were you on 9/11?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 RIP very sad   

Back to top Go down

9/11 RIP very sad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Announcements-
Jump to: