If you can dream, the wish your making
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
Spinelli781 wrote:
can I use 'Baby it's cold outside?"

Yes you can. Smile

Lol thanks it a glee cover Cool
Back to top Go down
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Spinelli781 wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
Spinelli781 wrote:
can I use 'Baby it's cold outside?"

Yes you can. Smile

Lol thanks it a glee cover Cool

Okay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 am

Hello everyone! Just a reminder that the Christmas MegaMix is still open for those who still want to join. And for those who already joined and are not done with their parts, I'm not going to rush you on doing your parts but if you can get them done by December 21st, that would be great! If you need more time, please message me and I'll see if I can change the due date for you. rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm

SO ITS TIME I GET STARTED X3
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf6R6nsEESw
DL-http://www.sendspace.com/file/9cr1lg
Back to top Go down
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:44 am

Spinelli781 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf6R6nsEESw
DL-http://www.sendspace.com/file/9cr1lg

Your part looks amazing! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:43 pm

my part santa
Hope u like http://www.sendspace.com/file/2zkx2b
Back to top Go down
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:11 pm

mewnadja wrote:
my part santa
Hope u like http://www.sendspace.com/file/2zkx2b

Omg! Your part looks awesome!! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:39 pm

could i change my song to White Christmas by lady gaga
Back to top Go down
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:26 am

jessegoodwin263 wrote:
could i change my song to White Christmas by lady gaga

Of course you may! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:27 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
mewnadja wrote:
my part santa
Hope u like http://www.sendspace.com/file/2zkx2b

Omg! Your part looks awesome!! Thank you! Very Happy

thx a lot love x3
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Hey IU'm working on two christmas parts for this group and one more group but i will get the parts done today and posted and if i forget to use my watermark someone do it for me please and thanks
Back to top Go down
Kasahara111O

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 20
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:50 pm

My part ^^:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x7t988

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 pm

xxxNightRainRosexxx wrote:
Hey IU'm working on two christmas parts for this group and one more group but i will get the parts done today and posted and if i forget to use my watermark someone do it for me please and thanks

I'll add the watermark for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Kasahara111O wrote:
My part ^^:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x7t988


Thank you! Your part was fantastic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Attention! Since today is the deadline, and people are still working on their meps I will extended the deadline to December 24 or 25 and I'll put their meps in the Volume 2 mep. Once I get one more part I will get started with making Volume 1 of the Christmas Mep. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glamorou13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:52 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
Attention! Since today is the deadline, and people are still working on their meps I will extended the deadline to December 24 or 25 and I'll put their meps in the Volume 2 mep. Once I get one more part I will get started with making Volume 1 of the Christmas Mep. Very Happy
Just to let you know that I'm going to taxes tomorrow and I will not uploading any mep so please it to my staff CLA
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:56 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
Attention! Since today is the deadline, and people are still working on their meps I will extended the deadline to December 24 or 25 and I'll put their meps in the Volume 2 mep. Once I get one more part I will get started with making Volume 1 of the Christmas Mep. Very Happy
Just to let you know that I'm going to taxes tomorrow and I will not uploading any mep so please it to my staff CLA

Okay~ Very Happy And have fun in Texas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:16 am

Here is my part for vol.1 sorry I dont have effects for Christmas videos or winter stuff for either wmm or sony vegas

http://www.mediafire.com/?h3gknhqjong7dib
Back to top Go down
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:26 am

xxxNightRainRosexxx wrote:
Here is my part for vol.1 sorry I dont have effects for Christmas videos or winter stuff for either wmm or sony vegas

http://www.mediafire.com/?h3gknhqjong7dib

Your part is so beautiful. I think it's wonderful the way it is. santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SummerSunSet2007

avatar

Posts : 321
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:03 am

Could I still join? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/summersunset2007
sparrow12592

avatar

Posts : 567
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:21 am

SummerSunSet2007 wrote:
Could I still join? Very Happy

Yes you can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SummerSunSet2007

avatar

Posts : 321
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Yay! Very Happy ok could I do Pepermint Winter by Owl City?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/summersunset2007
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Here's my part Smile
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h2xzfd
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: December 24th or 25th For Volume 2]   Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:44 pm

I'm gonna have to pull out of this MEP. I've lost my inspiration for my part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]   

Back to top Go down
 
Christmas MegaMix [Deadline: Closed, Being Put Together]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Walking through the christmas tree Patch
» GRAND CHRISTMAS PARTY (exclusive for STTM)
» nwn.bioware.com - the official NWN Bioware Forums are CLOSED.
» I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades
» Decorate your backyard for Christmas!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Completed MEPs :: Completed MEPs-
Jump to: