DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take On Me- DONE!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:22 pm

your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Part 7 with Sweeney Todd/ Alice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:40 pm

@zerosnumber1 This wasn't exactly what I was thinking of. The idea is that an LA person becomes animated. Like, in my part, Rosario Dawson would become Esmeralda, or in thejoker0123's part, Satine becomes Jessica Rabbit. It's not a LA/animated character romantic pairing.

@Spinelli781 If you're thinking of pairing the two, that's not what I'm asking for. The theme is for an LA person to become an animated character, not for LA person to fall in love with a separate animated character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 pm

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
@zerosnumber1 This wasn't exactly what I was thinking of. The idea is that an LA person becomes animated. Like, in my part, Rosario Dawson would become Esmeralda, or in thejoker0123's part, Satine becomes Jessica Rabbit. It's not a LA/animated character romantic pairing.

@Spinelli781 If you're thinking of pairing the two, that's not what I'm asking for. The theme is for an LA person to become an animated character, not for LA person to fall in love with a separate animated character.

oh ok i get in now. my bad. i'll redo it. in that case can i use Merlin and Aladdin?
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:07 pm

No problemo. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:13 pm

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
No problemo. Smile
thx. and sorry for the missunderstanding earlier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:02 pm

angelofmusic1992 wrote:

Oh no! Sweeney is strictly for Mrs. Lovett~ Smile I was thinking he was so depressed that he asked Alice to take him away Smile no parings Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:42 am

Spinelli781 wrote:
angelofmusic1992 wrote:

Oh no! Sweeney is strictly for Mrs. Lovett~ Smile I was thinking he was so depressed that he asked Alice to take him away Smile no parings Razz
But, according to the them, doesn't Sweeney have to tranform into an animated character (like Satine--->Jessica, Sophie--->Rapunzel, Alex--->Cale, etc.)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:08 am

I can take part 7 if it's still open.

Im not real sure WHO I'll pick. Things like this just kinda form themselves, soooo.... Yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
Spinelli781 wrote:
angelofmusic1992 wrote:

But, according to the them, doesn't Sweeney have to tranform into an animated character (like Satine--->Jessica, Sophie--->Rapunzel, Alex--->Cale, etc.)?

I don't think so angelofmusic1992 part didn't have her Live action character into a cartoon :/ But w13WFang can just have the part it okay...
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:07 pm

@zerosnumber1 Thank you dearie! It looks great! Smile Aladdin does kinda look an animated version of Merlin. Smile

@Spinelli781 I'm still not understanding what you're saying. Do you want Alice to be Mrs. Lovett's doppleganger? I don't think that would work. Alice is young and blonde while Mrs. Lovett is old and brunette. You need to pick 2 character that kind of look like each other. For example, we have Satine and Jessica Rabbit, both who are attractive women with long red hair. We also have Aladdin and Merlin, two skinny boys with black hair.

@w13WFang Part 7 is claimed, the person is just figuring out who she's going to use. But part 8 is still open if you want to take that instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:23 pm

@Spinelli781 I'm still not understanding what you're saying. Do you want Alice to be Mrs. Lovett's doppleganger? I don't think that would work. Alice is young and blonde while Mrs. Lovett is old and brunette. You need to pick 2 character that kind of look like each other. For example, we have Satine and Jessica Rabbit, both who are attractive women with long red hair. We also have Aladdin and Merlin, two skinny boys with black hair.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:48 pm

@zerosnumber1 Thank you dearie! It looks great! Smile Aladdin does kinda look an animated version of Merlin. Smile
____________________________________________________________________________________________

awh thx. and i totally agree there are some features about them that are really similar
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:40 am

Spinelli781 wrote:

Ooo, interesting choice. Smile It's all yours!
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Okay, this MEP has been open for almost half a year and I can't even get all the parts filled up. If something doesn't change soon, I'm shutting it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:24 pm

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
Okay, this MEP has been open for almost half a year and I can't even get all the parts filled up. If something doesn't change soon, I'm shutting it down.

i send you my part tomorow Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 pm

if you'd like i could take the last part. Ariel x Kim
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:33 am

@zerosnumber1 That's fine with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 am

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
@zerosnumber1 That's fine with me.
thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:49 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:24 am

My part. Hope you will like it Smile

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/10qk0b
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Thanks guys! Sorry if I sounded cranky earlier. Your parts are lovely! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take On Me- DONE!   Take On Me- DONE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Take On Me- DONE!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Completed MEPs :: Completed MEPs-
Jump to: